Finance Minister says the prime minister has authorised the Army to take out terrorists wherever they might be.
COAS says enhanced security arrangements along the Pak-Afghan border are to fight the 'common enemy'.
Lahore made only 29 in the powerplay at the expense of their openers.
Police arrest suspected facilitator of Sehwan suicide attack in Dadu.
The operation was reportedly carried out against Asmatullah Shaheen Bhittani Group of Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan.
Rs10 million compensation announced on advice of Zardari for heirs of slain Sehwan police official.
Statement by Jamaatul Ahrar announcing terror strikes in the name of Abdul Rasheed Ghazi denounced.
My husband and I considered Tayyaba a member of the family. We could never think of hurting her: Maheen Zafar.
Nab files references against former secretary finance Raisani and adviser to the chief minister Langove.
- Mother languages still denied due status
- Justice Zia named AJK CJ
- Afghan villagers flee border firing: aid group
- Eight ‘militants’ killed in North Waziristan air strikes
- 35 Afghan nationals held for illegal stay
- Khawajasiras seeking a reformation
- Rise in allowance proposed for former princely states rulers
- Agreement signed with Italian defence company
- Protest against non-supply of electricity from Uch plant
- Status of ‘national language’ sought for all regional languages
- Sharifs won’t bring back foreign assets soon: MNA
- Two injured
- Five injured in firing at Nadra office
- US travel ban not beneficial in fight against terror: Asif
- Sehwan blast suspect appears to be Afghan national: IG
- Militant killed, 62 arrested
- Balochistan CM visits injured in Karachi
- Efforts for military courts’ revival gather steam
- CAA acquiring land for third runway at Islamabad Airport
- New security plan for Quetta
- Civil society activists hold protest march in Sehwan
- AJK trader donates land for technical education institute
- ‘Climate change may hit kinnow export’
- Seven killed in ‘encounter’