Pakistan is acquiring helicopters and military vehicles to enhance the military’s capability to pursue militants.
Operation to eliminate threat of terrorism, consolidate gains from other operations and secure borders, says ISPR.
The paramilitary force will have sweeping powers to apprehend or neutralise threats in the province; will work with CTD.
Sindh CM constituted three different teams to catch militants, their facilitators.
Lives of around 100 at risk as govt ‘refuses’ to fund expensive treatment
217 pilgrims arrived through the Wagah border to participate in celebrations at the Katasraj temple in Punjab.
A simple translation of Holy Quran agreed on by all religious sects will be included in the curriculum, says minister
Report by IGP Sindh shows 45 targeted killings were recorded in 2016.
The video went viral on social media, prompting police to take action against the suspected culprits.
- Former MNA Nabil Gabol rejoins PPP
- Justice Isa takes NAB to task over Langov bail
- Govt, PTI pin hopes over SC decision on Panamagate
- Sharif arrives in Ankara on three-day visit
- Five militants killed in Tirah air strikes
- Surrogacy procedure not available at home despite demand
- UNCHR plans skills training for refugees
- Pakistan recalibrating capabilities to fight terrorists
- Two policemen injured in shootout
- Bombs found
- Ayyan’s name struck off ECL
- Stranded Afghan wedding party allowed to cross border
- Khurshid demands joint session on military courts
- Wajih’s petition seeks inclusion of foreigners in headcount
- Slain bomb disposal official to be honoured
- Govt asked to compile data on terror war victims
- Ski resort razed by the Taliban lifts domestic tourism
- Four die, 21 hurt as bus falls into canal
- PTI demands NAB chairman’s resignation
- Balochistan cabinet decides to utilise natural resources to generate funds
- Senate chairman asks agencies to investigate fake Twitter accounts in his name
- FC chief visits Chaman border
- Not much attention given to languages spoken in Balochistan, moot told
- Two killed in blast