The recent ICC World Cup brought to the world stage the glaring lacunas that existed for the batsmen to exploit.
As the sun began to set behind the Army football stadium, turning the sky hazy red on a nippy Lahore evening in...
Johnson insists it could be his last Test battles with England and that retaining the urn would mean the world to him.
- Pakistan miss direct chance to reach Rio after Great Britain loss
- Comment: Has ICC redressed the balance?
- Junaid, Mansoor say poor techniques, lack of gameplan led to loss
- Players’ fitness keep selectors busy
- Djokovic, Sharapova breeze as Wimbledon endures record heat
- Rashid, Finn named in England squad for Ashes opener
- Messi sparkles as devastating Argentina rout Paraguay
- Lloyd steers US to final with 2-0 win over Germany
- Gazi recalled for SA T20s
- Haddin won’t back down in war of words
- Santner joins NZC list of contracted players
- Final phase of SOP coaching camps begins today
- Second win for Omar Associates
- Federer, Nadal, Kvitova cruise; Murray struggles
- Hafeez’s scheduled test at Chennai in doldrums
- Despite LHC stay order, Hayat’s PFF holds elections