Shakib found guilty of uttering abusive language after dismissing Sylhet Super Stars batsman Dilshan Munaweera.
Billings smashed 53 off 25 balls to lift England to a competitive total of 160 before Pakistan fell in a heap.
English cricket will feature a major change to the tradition of the toss to decide which team bats first in 2016.
People on the streets of India are divided on the issue.
BCCI functionary confirms reports, says series likely to happen from December 15 onwards in Sri Lanka.
If Vardy finds the net against United on Saturday, he will set a new PL record of scoring in 11 consecutive games.
Earlier, Pakistan had beaten India in a Test after 26 years in '52. The government got so excited it announced a holiday
Khan's 21-year career was defined by moments where he led a talented but volatile bunch of players to improbable wins.
- India tighten screws on spin-wary South Africa
- Cricket enters into new era with floodlit Test
- PCB denies getting govt nod for India-Pakistan series
- New ICC chief hits out at ‘bullying’ Big Three
- Adelaide fixture to promote Tests: ICC
- Australia, NZ to create history with first day-night Test
- FIFA donates 48 confiscated luxury watches to charity
- Army pugilists dominate second day of national boxing
- Goffin to start Davis Cup final against debutant Edmund
- Coe admits Eugene world championship decision was wrong
- PVCA announces squads for summit clash
- China star Ding in trouble over foul-mouthed rant
- KMC forms cricket team
- Neymar will be world’s best next year: Ronaldo
- Amar Cables win
- Poor goalkeeping skills cost juniors dearly: Islah
- Quartet secure CL progress as United sweat
- Gul Hameed wins 60-plus title at ITF Seniors
- PMPF general council meeting held
- HBL, Rawalpindi, Islamabad chalk up crucial wins
- Pakistan, England meet with focus on World T20
- ECB to discuss abolishing toss
- Morkel, Harmer dismiss India cheaply on tricky pitch
- Boult’s hopes of playing improve