“To know him and talk to him about and cricket and about life, I’ve been very fortunate,” Watson said.
Rauf has been banned for five years by the Indian board on charges of 'corruption and misconduct'.
Peshawar Zalmi survived a whirlwind Ravi Bopara knock to beat Karachi Kings by three runs.
Pakistan’s Farhan Zaman is currently placed at the 59th spot while Danish Atlas Khan comes in at 71.
Pakistan’s fastest man, Liaquat Ali, clocked 21.53 seconds to finish third in the men’s 200m race.
This Indian cricket fan pits the Indian tournament against the Pakistani tournament, and for good reason.
Pakistan chief selector used the word 'rest' on several occasions when asked what was in store for Shehzad.
“Asghar is a natural talent like Wasim Akram,” says former Pakistan spinner Iqbal Qasim.
- Royal Bopara dazzles in Kings’ win
- Australia in control in first New Zealand Test
- BCCI bans umpire Asad Rauf for IPL corruption
- Richards backs West Indies stars in World T20 dispute
- Young Nawaz determined to perform
- Root century rescues England against SA
- Perera grabs hat-trick against India
- FIFA presidential battle lands in Miami
- Sevilla to meet Barcelona in Copa del Rey final
- FIFA ethics committee bans Valcke for 12 years
- Leicester won’t be fazed by title spotlight, says Vardy
- Ninety-nine players register for Rehana Nazar squash
- Waugh clarifies following Warne allegations
- Nadal returns with win in Buenos Aires
- In-form Munir leads
- ‘Tennis corruption probe to take one year’
- Ibrahim, Hania win ranking tennis titles
- Islamabad United batsmen are struggling against spin: Dean Jones
- Royals CC retain T20 Premier League title
- Pakistan women win friendly match
- Clinical Quetta annihilate insipid Islamabad to go top
- Boys throwball event begins in Karachi
- Zeeshan stars as Pakistan take 5th spot at U-19 World Cup
- Lahore Club win