Wahab Riaz and Yasir Shah have made impressive gains in the latest ICC ODI player rankings.
Nadal was broken four times by China’s 230th-ranked Wu Di, who once tossed him balls and towels in Shanghai.
Malik's fine form in ODIs and T20s has earned him a call-up to the Test side for Pakistan's series against England.
Sarfraz says Afridi would not have been a part of the team had he not been leading Pakistan at the World T20.
Anam returned figures of 10-5-7-4 as Pakistan beat Bangladesh by six wickets to sweep the ODI series 2-0.
Pakistan beat Bangladesh by six wickets to clinch the ODI series 2-0.
“There's nothing to say, neither this nor that.”: Klopp
Former Real Madrid and Dortmund managers Ancelotti and Klopp are being touted as replacements for sacked Rodgers.
- Kaushal could be picked for WI Tests despite ban
- Chung says FIFA commission wants him banned for 19 years
- NBP ranking snooker from today
- LRCA to honour Lahore Whites U-19 squad
- ‘One-third of footballers have mental health issues’
- Nadal stutters to victory against ex-ball boy, Djokovic catches fire
- U-19 Test ends in draw
- Women’s basketball team named
- Moeen shines as bowlers toil in drawn game
- New find Bilal reported for suspect bowling action
- Gavaskar calls for Cuttack ban after crowd trouble
- We need to take our chances against Pakistan: Wood
- Anam, Bismah lead Pakistan to ODI series win
- Wahab, Yasir rise in ODI rankings
- Adil sets sights on Derby County move in January
- Abouelghar overpowers Meguid to lift CAS crown
- KE seek maiden international trophy in Bangladesh
- Ramos withdraws from Spain squad
- Shaw returns to training
- Court restrains Sarfraz from issuing defamatory statements
- Akram Sahi, Zafar Malik re-elected
- Karachi Blues on verge of humiliating exit
- Five-star Bilal inspires Pakistan to series victory
- England batsmen gain useful practice in tour opener