“I would encourage that, whenever the unrest settles, cricket would be the perfect way to bridge relations.”
Messi got the UEFA honor after a season-long duel with Ronaldo for the Champions League scoring record.
Netherlands will take on Iceland and Turkey in the Euro 2016 qualifiers next month.
Hockey coach Shahnaz Sheikh resignation comes days after Akhtar Rasool quit as the head of the PHF.
“Now except an austerity campaign there is no other way for the PCB to survive,” a source told Dawn.
Benfica were given the longest trip in Champions League history.
The govt has once again compromised merit while announcing retired Brigadier Khalid Sajjad Khokhar as PHC president.
“I have made a promise to the nation that I will pay back what I have achieved in boxing,” Khan said on his visit.
- Pakistan can survive without India, says PCB chief
- Early jolts to India before rain mars play
- Liu ends China gold drought, Eaton leads decathlon
- Srinivasan’s sneaky attempt at BCCI moot backfires
- Bell quits ODIs
- COMMENT: From Akhtar to Khokhar — forced change at PHF unlikely to bear fruit
- Reus powers Dortmund, Saints crash in Europa League
- Comment: PCB’s plan behind the plan?
- Liverpool face tricky Europa League group
- NSW to probe Hughes’ death
- Anderson, Johnson, Herbert reach Winston-Salem semis
- National Junior Squash Championship in Peshawar next month
- Reception for Jahangir Khan
- Aussie pacemen help Smith take winning start
- Smith grateful for Ireland ‘workout’
- Chess federation elections on Sept 2
- Watson shines alongside Day, Spieth
- Navas warns pace-setters City not to rest on laurels
- Taylor’s car antics leave owner stumped
- Pakistan cricket team to tour New Zealand in January
- Rain halts Australia, Ireland clash
- New-look pitch keeps India, Sri Lanka guessing
- Imran Tahir becomes second ranked ODI bowler
- Smith to pick Ponting’s brain for captaincy tips