India’s Joshna Chinappa clinched the gold in women’s individual squash competition of the 12th South Asian Games.
The ex-teammates fell out years ago with Warne still holding a grudge after Waugh played a part in his axing on a tour.
A former cricketer challenged the appointment of Najam Sethi as the Executive Committee chairman of the PCB.
Australian captain Steve Smith remained riled over the “mob rule” dismissal in the final ODI against New Zealand.
Australian selectors dumped Aaron Finch as captain in favour of Steve Smith for the World T20.
“Asghar is a natural talent like Wasim Akram,” says former Pakistan spinner Iqbal Qasim.
Remember that the BCCI/IPL would not want PSL to be a roaring success as it will have an adverse affect on IPL
Fawad Khan, Ali Zafar and Hamza Ali Abbasi in one stadium? Stop the madness!
- Toe-catch gives Black Caps ODI series over Australia
- Decision on World T20 participation rests with govt, Shaharyar tells ICC
- PSL can benefit Pakistan youngsters, says Flower
- McCullum leaves one-day arena with strong legacy
- Sammy feels for cricket-starved Pakistan fans
- Pakistan edge India 2-1 in SA Games hockey
- Finch may lose T20 captaincy
- No tinge of green at PSL
- Desperate South Africa need win to stay alive
- National Snooker explodes into action on Feb 15
- India aim to cement T20 top spot in SL clash
- Pietersen won’t be selected for World Twenty20: Morgan
- Chelsea hold United to a 1-1 draw
- No takers for Guptill, Amla and Hussey at IPL
- Model Town Gymkhana win
- Quetta seal nerve-wracking victory over Peshawar
- Maria’s dream for squash gold ends at SAF Games
- Umair’s ton in vain as WI stun Pakistan to reach semis
- CAS Open Golf tees off from Thursday
- Sethi’s appointment challenged
- U-19 defeat disappoints PCB chief
- Pakistan to launch professional hockey league
- Barca equal unbeaten record with 2-0 win at Levante
- Arsenal back in title race with victory at Bournemouth