Sale and purchase agreement was signed a Chinese consortium that put $85m on the table.
The KSE-100 index managed to close the session with minor upside points despite experiencing intense volatility.
No bids were received for the project that was supposed to ‘ensure loadshedding-free Pakistan by 2018’
SECP approved prospectuses of Habib Metro Modaraba and Orient Rental Modaraba.
Suo motu action initiated against SECP for recent move against stockbrokers.
New entrants to the auto sector to receive incentives and benefits for five years under the Auto Policy 2016-21.
Fall in exports driven by value-added products.
Govt allowed blanket exemption from withholding tax on dividends to $1.5b on project to be built under CPEC.
Analysts consider it an uphill task for the two regulators to take to task brokers involved in badla financing.
The KSE-100 index finished flat with loss of 33.44 points.
Exchange Rates for Currency Notes
|Countries||Selling (Rs.)||Buying (Rs.)|
- Govt ‘shelves’ LNG-based Muzaffargarh power project
- Moody’s sees high growth, marks challenges
- PSX to be listed by June, 20pc shares to be offered to public
- SECP okays two modarabas worth Rs800m
- Textile, clothing exports decline
- Suzuki promises $660m investment, subject to conditions
- Reserves rise by $105.3 million
- Index gains as SC reserves Panamagate verdict