Govt allowed blanket exemption from withholding tax on dividends to $1.5b on project to be built under CPEC.
Analysts consider it an uphill task for the two regulators to take to task brokers involved in badla financing.
The KSE-100 index finished flat with loss of 33.44 points.
Mobilink closed off several franchises, laid off employees following regulatory approvals for merger.
Bestway Cement Ltd appears to have outbid several contestants, including Lucky, Kohat and Fecto.
Additional financing from WB sought for economic revitalisation of KP and FATA.
The auction was not encouraging for banks as the government continued to raise small amount of money.
The airline is also slated to receive five more aircrafts of the similar model.
Representatives of 76 Chinese companies participated in the show.
Growth of Islamic banking contributing to financial deepening but poses a challenge to supervisory authorities: IMF.
Exchange Rates for Currency Notes
|Countries||Selling (Rs.)||Buying (Rs.)|
- JazzCash, WorldRemit in partnership for mobile remittances
- Buying renews on cotton market
- Gold steady
- Intellectual property association launched
- IMF calls for framework to streamline Islamic banking
- Ogra, OCAC in talks to reach deal over fee issue
- Development spending in KP to dip in next three years
- Rs12bn approved for housing schemes under next year’s PSDP