The SC rejected an application filed by the prime minister's son seeking the removal of two members of the JIT.
Khaadi denies all allegations, calls it "part of a conspiracy against the company".
The system crashed on Monday morning, delaying numerous flights and preventing further bookings.
'PML-N is following in the footsteps of dictators by denying autonomy to provinces.'
Arrests made in connection with three Afghan women attempting to board a UK-bound flight using fake boarding passes.
The injured sub-inspector, identified as Bilal Shams, was the nephew of the deceased DSP.
The FO spokesperson says Pakistan has evidence on Jadhav that it can not disclose yet due to security reasons.
Syed Murad Ali Shah pays a surprise visit to busy shopping areas of Karachi, including Burns Road and Saddar.
US intelligence chief says Islamabad will likely turn to China to offset New Delhi’s sway on its western borders.
- Imran, Khurshid slam Indian atrocities
- Angry Sindh CM writes to Centre over power outages
- Two ‘militants’ killed in Kech encounter
- Parliamentary panel on accountability laws meets today
- PTI deplores presence of PM son’s lawyer at JIT hearing
- Balochistan gets 24 of 33 water schemes mentioned in budget
- Varsity, Smeda sign MoU to promote entrepreneurship
- PPP to contest NA-260 by-poll
- Protest against water and power crisis
- Shopkeeper shot dead
- Move to reclaim PM’s powers curtailed by SC
- Iranian mortar kills man in Panjgur
- Protests hit held Kashmir after killing of militant leader
- Border crossing with Afghanistan in Chaman reopens
- Departments spending billions more than allocated
- Plea in SC for early govt decision on Jadhav’s appeal
- Swat fan of Bollywood faces Indian court
- World Bank approves $61m to fight stunting in Sindh children
- Significant cut in atomic energy development budget
- A tragic tale of Quetta’s trauma centre
- BUDGET 2017-18: Defence gets lowest hike in decades
- Budget explainer
- Revenue target for coming year increased to Rs4,713bn
- Rs1,001bn for federal PSDP