"Preventing rigging and promoting fair, free and transparent polls is our goal,” says Shahbaz.
Says he will continue to work for parliamentary supremacy; accuses Khan of selling tickets.
Ali Jahangir urged all Pakistani community members living in the US to participate in Pakistan’s revival.
Mayo alleges that a three-time prime minister is trying to weaken the country by conspiring against the institutions.
Sources deny the rumours that Waqas had applied for a PTI ticket.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces launch of Pakistan’s indigenously developed 285kg PakTES-1A observatory satellite.
ECP's code of conduct has imposed limits on the size of political portraits, banners, posters and handbills.
Officials say the provincial finance department has already prepared the short-term budget as a routine.
Says he will soon ask nation to ‘offer a sacrifice for a cause’.
Nadeem Kashish is one of Islamabad's first transgender election candidates.
- What will the ‘wave’ bring to KP this time?
- Zardari seeks poll triumph in hometown
- Marriage, assets and conjecture rule #Elections2018
- Interior ministry’s promptness and indecision exposed in Zulfi case
- MML’s social media moot
- MMA kicks off election campaign from Peshawar
- KP Advocate General resigns
- PTI to field 229 candidates for 272 NA seats
- NP vows to struggle for empowerment of federating units
- Ogra determines 46pc rise in gas prices
- BNP-M leader warns parties against boycotting election
- Pakistan on road to re-emergence, says new envoy to US
- Sub-committees formed to facilitate Fata-KP merger
- Four policemen among 12 injured in blast
- Protesting Sikhs stop Indian envoy from entering Hassanabdal temple
- Outlawed TTP appoints new chief
- Musharraf says he’s still in politics
- Objections over value of Bilawal’s assets rejected
- UN peacekeeping head to arrive next month
- Benazir’s niece ties the knot in London
- Marvi removed as BISP chairperson
- Fake Facebook post posing as Dawn.com attempts to mislead public
- Tribunal takes up appeals of Imran, others against rejection of papers
- Alauddin Marri calls to revitalise all departments