“What Pakistan is not prepared to do is to fight the Afghan war on Pakistan's soil," says PM.
Passage of bill could allow ousted PM Nawaz Sharif to become president of the PML-N once again.
Trump was "very positive about Pakistan’s role and the continuity of the Pakistan-US partnership to fight terror”: PM.
Indian high commissioner summoned to register protest; Indian DGMO told there is no tolerance for targeting of civilians
Marriage between six-year-old girl and teenage boy allegedly contracted by her father after he lost a bet.
Exact amount of compensation award is still subject to mutual settlement, according to AGP office.
Australia's Tom Moody will coach the Sultans — the sixth and the most expensive PSL franchise so far.
Speaking to the press, Zardari criticises PML-N's foreign and economic policy.
In meeting with PM Abbasi, Bill Gates reiterates interest in working together for eradication of polio in Pakistan.
- ‘Free Balochistan’ posters: Senate suspends Pak-Swiss friendship group
- Google pays tribute to queen of melody
- Khair Bakhsh Marri’s son returning home after 18 years
- NAB has filed 948 corruption references since 2013, Senate told
- Dr Salam’s bust unveiled at IAEA office
- Number of convicts released on parole has decreased, SC told
- Britons lose cricket match, win hearts in North Waziristan
- Muharram security arrangements for Quetta reviewed
- Zehri wants all countries to fight terrorism
- Sindh lodges FIR against NBP for ‘illegal’ transfer of funds
- Chairpersons of seven National Assembly bodies elected
- Couple killed for ‘honour’ in Dera Murad Jamali
- Ashura on Oct 1
- NAB files appeal against LHC order in Hudaibya case
- PTI chief vows to fight Sharif, Zardari
- Army chief confirms death sentences of four militants
- Indian High Commission seeks prisoner’s release by Pakistan
- Pakistan Ulema Council to contest 2018 polls
- Bilawal says PPP will support tenants of Okara military farms
- Balochistan PA slams ‘bias’ over jobs
- Two ‘militants’ killed
- Kidnapped girl set free
- Sharifs boycott court proceedings in NAB references
- Bank Alfalah declared best bank for 2017