CMs of Sindh, KP and Balochistan walk out as provincial demands not addressed at the NEC meeting chaired by PM.
Parents of APS victims hold the right to pardon Ehsan, not the government, says the court.
Singer reveals her daughters would complain that their uncle indulges in "wrong acts" with them, threatens to kill them.
The woman's family members will be charged if the post-mortem report shows the cause of death is due to murder: police.
No army in world is involved in commercial activities but our's is selling even cement, meat and bread, says IHC judge.
Notices issued over petition seeks recovery of huge losses national exchequer incurred after promulgation of NRO.
FIA had challenged acquittal of Shoaib Shaikh and others after a judge admitted to receiving a bribe for the verdict.
Gen Bajwa praises Russia’s “positive role” in resolving “complex situations in the region” during first visit to Moscow.
The founder of Ajoka theatre was reportedly suffering from cancer.
We mark down what's happened in the week since Meesha accused Ali Zafar of sexual harassment
- Nawaz regrets failure to abolish ‘draconian NAB laws’
- ECP extends deadline for voter registration till April 30
- CPEC provides base for economic growth: Zubair
- SC issues notices to Musharraf, Zardari
- SC summons sugar mills owners over non-payment to farmers
- CCI unanimously approves national water policy
- Daniyal denies committing contempt of court
- Doctors protest in Quetta
- Lankan army chief for boosting ties with Pakistan
- Progressive Youth Alliance says four of its activists ‘picked up’ in Karachi
- 8 die in AJK accident
- Man kills stepmother in Nasirabad
- Over 14m users’ data compromised in Careem cyber attack
- Pakistan’s help sought to trace threats to Trump: FIA
- SC calls auditor general, finance secretary in plea against ERRA
- Deadline for voter registration ends today
- Sanjrani’s brother illegally appointed Saindak Metals MD: NAB
- Pervez Khattak granted bail by ATC in 2014 sit-in case
- NAB’s prosecutor general to get Rs1.5m pay, facilities
- Iranian forces fire mortar shells from across border
- SC tells Geo to pay salaries ‘at the earliest’
- PTM seeks formation of commission on extrajudicial killings
- Bodies formed for compensation to NWA shopkeepers
- 23 NAB officers fired for misconduct, negligence