Says it is unfortunate that no one made any efforts to construct dams and water reservoirs in the past 40 years.
PPP chairman says despite “desire for stable democratic process” he couldn't resist sharing his thoughts about future.
A total of 858,866 voters will be eligible to cast their ballots in the October 21 by-polls on NA-247, PS-111 and PK-71.
The programme seeks to provide primary education to out-of-school children within 3 years, as opposed to the usual 6.
Petitioner Hanif Abbasi terms previous verdict as a "juristic oversight".
Premier expresses hope for early implementation of Qatar's decision to accommodate 100,000 workers from Pakistan.
Senate committee tells PTA new system cannot become functional without its approval.
Newly recruited female employee says she was asked by her manager to either stop wearing her hijab at work or resign.
Police claim the woman turned the proposal down because she wanted to marry a man of her choice.
Guard who denied women entry to Punjab secretariat 'for not wearing dupatta' issued show cause notice
Yasmin Rashid calls allegations "quite absurd indeed" and says such an instruction was never issued by her office.
- IHC seeks report from GHQ on Durrani’s controversial book
- Govt, army chief deplore Afghan attack
- NAB seeks details about minister’s assets from UK
- 50 rescued from Babusar Pass, Deosai plains
- ECP issues notifications of 22 by-poll winners
- US to press Pakistan for shift in Afghan policy: official
- Call for census, registration of miners with welfare organisations
- Govt plans new body to regulate media: Fawad
- 5,492 housing schemes illegal, SC told
- Gen Bajwa meets Italian defence minister, army chief
- Two new polio cases confirmed
- PM agrees to abolish 5pc regulatory duty on newsprint import
- Water Council asked to settle Chashma-Jhelum canal, Mangla dam issues
- Court moved for police reforms in GB
- Imran’s close aide refuses to become his special assistant
- Fireworks likely in NA today over Shahbaz’s arrest
- PFUJ to protest against reporter’s murder today
- Project launched to eliminate cancerous fungus
- 70 army officers from Balochistan commissioned
- ‘Mental health day’ observed
- Auction of vehicles brings NHA Rs60m
- PTA offers to transfer monitoring of electronic crimes to FIA
- SC asks Bahria Town to submit proposals for implementing May 4 verdict
- Quality of result management improved significantly in by-polls: Fafen