High court is set to hear the petition submitted by a top JuD leader, Malik Zafar Iqbal, on Thursday.
Will decide whether to form an inquiry committee or a judicial commission to probe the matter further.
"The completion of CPEC will not only benefit Pakistan and China, but also the entire region," says the prime minister.
“The decision was taken after considering all legal aspects,” says Foreign Minister Qureshi.
Urges UNSC to take up Indian atrocities and Kashmir's right to self determination in an open session.
Vawda says under the accord New Delhi is obligated to provide information about 'extraordinary flood' to Pakistan.
Firing by Indian troops had killed three civilians, including a seven-year-old boy, in AJK.
The court, however, granted approval for various amenities to be installed or brought for use at their own expense.
- Pakistan alarmed at Indian attitude over water treaty
- MPC accuses govt of ‘sellout’ on Kashmir
- Qaim gets pre-arrest bail in fake accounts case
- ‘CPEC Authority’ being set up for timely completion of projects: PM
- President to address joint sitting of parliament on 30th
- Seven-year-old village boy injured in Indian firing dies
- Alyani seeks chieftains’ help in resolving tribal disputes
- Aid cut improved ties with Pakistan: Trump
- Balochistan CTD capacity to be increased: CM
- Govt officials urged to address students’ problems
- All economic, social indicators nosedived in PTI rule: PML-N
- Two martyred in Indian shelling in AJK
- Four members of former Aman Lashkar killed in bomb blast
- Accounts suspension on Kashmir issue raised with Twitter, Facebook: ISPR
- Suspects involved in BNP-M leader’s killing identified: minister
- Shehryar urges world to help avoid human disaster in occupied Kashmir
- Balochistan CM kicks off tree plantation drive
- Kashmir issue on top of today’s multiparty conference agenda
- Uplift projects be launched without delay, says Alyani
- Two gunned down in Jhal Magsi
- BNP-M leader among four gunned down in Khuzdar
- Seven killed as landslide hits three houses in AJK village
- Qaim seeks pre-arrest bail in fake accounts case
- Bail pleas of PTM leaders in Kharqamar post clash case rejected