Ministry says the land was originally meant for investment as per PSM book of accounts
The NPSC was formed by the Musharraf govt to review the overall law and order situation and terrorism.
The accused is a Pir or spiritual leader who amassed a large following.
Militant group's push eastward, towards Pakistan, has gone unnoticed: CTD study.
Alleging that Senator Saeed Ghani was behind the move against him, Marwat said he had not joined the party.
JI wants merger of FATA with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, opposes ruling tribal areas through political agents
Delay in approval of project concept (PC-1) can lead to dropping of two key initiatives.
“There are many seminaries where Afghan Taliban are studying, and many are owned by the Afghan Taliban group.”
Punjab govt resolves to step up security crackdown against extremism, sectarianism, militancy and terrorism.
- KP, Fata may lose $27m in donor funds, warns World Bank
- Zardari tests the waters before taking the plunge
- Asfandyar deplores racial profiling of Pakhtuns
- Govt decides to revive NPSC for better implementation of NAP
- Soldier injured in firing from Afghanistan
- ‘CPEC to help achieve core objectives of ECO’
- No CPEC benefit for Balochistan, says Mengal
- LHC acquits blasphemy accused after five years
- UN urged to take notice of ‘illegal’ arrest of Afghan refugees
- NA committee to study women protection bills
- Bomb defused in Quetta
- Three of a family die in accident
- Thousands of Afghan Taliban studying in Balochistan: provincial minister
- Stamping out terror a collective responsibility, says Nisar
- 70 Afghan nationals allowed to cross border
- PM okays long-awaited promotions for top bureaucrats
- New AJK CJ links officials’ pay raise to regularity in offering prayers
- Explosives seized in AJK
- ECO summit to focus on transport, cyber linkages
- Balochistan resources being usurped: Mengal
- Woman injured in firing from across LoC
- No immunity for PM under Article 66, PTI tells SC
- Consensus still eludes parties on military courts
- Mamnoon asks India to resolve Kashmir issue