Foreign Secretary Tehmina Janjua and Attorney General Ashtar Ausaf testified before the committee.
Army men deliberated upon situation in Fata, impending Fata reforms at 75th conference of Annual Formation Commanders.
Envoy to India says conviction of Jadhav shows Pakistan too is suffering at the hands of terrorism.
Court tells Uzma she is free to return to India at any point and would be escorted to Wagah with security.
Justice Aamir Farooq sought a reply from FIA officials on Taha Siddiqui's petition.
The man had contracted a second marriage without permission from his first wife.
Proposes reducing deficit by improving tax collection.
APNS, CPNE, PBA agree to frame code of conduct on security issues, says minister
Imran submits affidavit explaining money trail of his London flat, Banigala estate
- ‘Mastermind’ of three suicide attacks arrested
- FIA told not to harass journalist
- ISPR denies posts destroyed in cross-LoC shelling
- Sharifs question JIT’s impartiality?
- Can’t shy away from Kashmir, says Basit
- Ex-MNA from Peoples Party joins PTI
- US proposes converting military financing for Pakistan into loans
- Veteran Kashmiri leader Dr Aala is no more
- CPEC may create more India-Pakistan tension: UN report
- Wah industries, private sector explore joint ventures
- Pakistan nominee Sania Nishtar loses election for WHO’s DG
- Suspected militant killed during search operation
- The Fata merger: Towards a brave new world: The proposed Rewaj Act: a new FCR?
- Fata’s forgotten women
- Where the past is the present
- US envoy reminds Pakistan of pledge in anti-terror fight
- More information still possible from Ehsan, Senate panel told
- Mountaineer Bhatti unwell after scaling Everest
- Realignments in Asia a challenge for Pakistan, says Aizaz
- PTI chief lashes out at Sharif for not standing up for Iran
- Third maritime patrol ship inducted for security of CPEC route
- PM wants accord among Muslim states to eliminate terrorism
- Strike against kidnapping of businessman
- Two die after inhaling gas in well