Referring to a controversial interview by the NAB chairman, Zardari says he had "no right to give such an interview".
Nadra receives 739 applications during a single week.
Witnesses say they did not see any sexual harassment take place during a jamming session on Dec 22, 2017.
Water and Power Development Authority (Wapda) signs the contract with a joint venture (JV) for consultancy services.
25pc of soft loans to be given to young women enabling them to run their own businesses, says Firdous.
IHC admits former PM’s petition seeking suspension of sentence.
Two committees formed: one to look into a minister's alleged thrashing of a surgeon and the other to review reforms.
Petition challenges Alvi's candidature for presidency.
- Pakistan condemns missile attack on Makkah
- JI plans to launch protests against govt on June 15
- Rs9.98bn contract signed for Mohmand dam project
- Iranian FM likely to visit Pakistan this week
- SC moved against suspension of new JIT
- Former Sindh CM Ali Mahar passes away
- Polish forces’ commander meets COAS
- Three killed in road accident in Kalat
- Two shot dead in Jhal Magsi
- Opposition can go for toppling of govt: PML-N
- KCR route encroachments to be removed in 15 days, says minister
- PM considering proposal to allow low-grade petrol for motorcycles
- Ally launches court challenge over Balochistan Levies-police merger
- Post-arrest bail plea dismissed
- NA committee asks NCHR to suggest changes in law on electronic crimes
- Firdous slams ‘convict’ Maryam for chairing meetings of lawmakers
- PPP expresses reservation over hike in interest rates
- Next year’s uplift projects in Balochistan discussed
- Action taken against stores selling expired food
- FC organises free medical camp
- SC likely to take up NAB plea against Shahbaz on June 13
- Opposition’s Iftar meant to protect each other’s corruption, says Firdous
- ECP incomplete months after expiry of constitutional deadline
- Balloting for more Haj quota under regular scheme deferred