Former Senate chairman opposes ECP’s role in matter, says caretaker PM's appointment is a political matter.
Justice Nisar censures KP govt over non-provision of clean drinking water, disposal of sewage, hospital waste.
Bureau to also look into the alleged illegal award of contracts during the construction of assembly's new building.
Zafar categorically denies "any and all claims of harassment", says will pursue the matter in court.
Police officials say primary suspect is the uncle of two of the female victims.
Former secretary general of the PPP in Punjab has joined PTI, sources say; formal announcement to come later.
In a statement on Twitter today, Meesha Shafi accused Ali Zafar of sexually harassing her on more than one occasion
Punjab law minister urges PTI politicians accused of horse trading to confront their party leader.
The man reportedly sold 40-50 grams in a day and his customers also included other dealers.
The accused, who was arrested yesterday, told the bureau that he was given these assets for safekeeping.
- Counsel questions NAB’s ‘selective’ justice in SC
- Opening of Islamabad airport delayed again
- Judiciary won’t influence polls outcome: Ahsan Iqbal
- SC orders police to produce Abidi in court on May 3
- Pakistan reducing dependence on US arms: FT report
- Musharraf asks Imran to form alliance with him
- ATC to hold Imran Farooq murder trial inside Pindi jail
- Balochistan Awami Party’s council session to be held on May 11
- Uzbek general discusses regional security with COAS
- Balochistan wants end to illegal fishing by Sindh trawlers
- What will be Senate chairman’s fate, asks Asif
- Eighth Wage Board constituted
- NAB wants to submit fresh evidence against Nawaz
- Pakistan cautions India against fanning row over pilgrims
- PTI to boycott NA’s delimitation committee meeting today
- SC seeks provinces’ stand on pension amount
- Baloch activist says RAW asked him to heckle Nawaz in 2015
- Pakistan calls for making global non-proliferation regime fair, equitable
- CPEC vital for Pakistan’s economy: Balochistan speaker
- Polls will be held on time, says President Hussain
- Balochistan PA session adjourned for lack of quorum
- Two die as car overturns after hitting camel
- Iranian guards kill two Pakistani migrants
- SC drops Marriyum Aurangzeb’s name from Pemra search committee