Court issues notices to the federal government, Ogra chairperson and SNGPL managing director.
The bench assures that foolproof security would be provided to the former military ruler if he returns.
The JIT now constitutes of eight members.
Court orders closure of Naubahar Bottling Company.
Two-day Rehmatul-il-Alameen Conference begins in Islamabad.
Pakistan will continue to contribute towards peace in Afghanistan but its honour will 'always stay premier': Gen Bajwa.
SC says will determine in future hearings "the parameters of protests and how these have to be handled by the state".
CTD alleges that Nasrullah Khan was carrying some journals and booklets about Afghan Jihad and the Punjabi Taliban.
- Nawaz says conditions in country forced sons to do business abroad
- IHC fines officials Rs2m for failure to recover missing person
- Pakistani student committed suicide: FO
- Speaker summons NA session on 23rd
- Mere charges not sufficient to remove me from office: Zulfi
- Reforms body discusses GB empowerment in first meeting
- Balochistan on track of development: commander
- Pakistan must grasp opportunity to progress: Bajwa
- Families of missing people hold protest
- Japan pledges $4.6m for polio vaccines
- Charge-sheet filed against journalist Nasrullah in ATC
- LHC adjourns treason case as petitioner’s lawyer skips hearing again
- BAP founder deplores information minister’s statement
- Bilawal assails govt for financial crisis, price hike
- Tableeghi Jamaat emir Abdul Wahab passes away
- Trade at Torkham border remains suspended
- Three killed in accident near Lasbela
- Taluka hospital striving to help Nagarparkar mothers, their babies
- Politicians trade barbs during debate on nation’s future
- Govt trying to ensure good governance, says Alyani
- Call for paying attention to ticking population bomb
- PM sticks to his U-turn remarks
- New GBLA building opens
- Global body concerned over ‘inadequate’ polio eradication efforts