Sharif lists his govt’s achievements at public gathering in Okara.
The Panama Papers verdict begins with the quote from Puzo’s novel: “Behind every great fortune there is a crime.”
21,000 megawatt production would be ensured till July 2017, claims Abid Sher Ali.
Bilal and his wife, Reema, were found guilty of killing 13-year-old Neha, a daughter of Reema’s maternal uncle.
Political parties in Pakistan are in fact properties of their leaders and certain families are running them, says Haq.
The accused said that his video, which allegedly included blasphemous content, was uploaded after making changes to it.
Expert says incidents of child abuse and domestic violence are on the rise in KP.
Sackings come with concurrence of PHC’s administrative panel.
Peshawar DC says refusing parents are now being convinced by local committees.
- No let-up in Karachi operation, says Nisar
- Wapda water wing boss resigns citing personal reasons
- NA speaker reaffirms Pakistan’s commitment to peace in Afghanistan
- Office-bearer of Musharraf’s party held over fake currency
- Sharifs consider asking SC to expunge Godfather analogy
- Suspect in lynching case admits he shot Mashal
- PTI criticises PM’s remarks about women
- ‘Navy ready to face CPEC maritime challenges’
- Kidnapped official’s father appeals to COAS
- Power pylon damaged
- PFUJ rejects decision
- SC to hear plea for disqualification of Imran next week
- Five more arrested in Mardan case
- GB lawmakers oppose NOC for foreigners’ visit to region
- Alliance to counter anti-Nawaz drive formed
- AJK opposition parties accuse PML-N govt of ignoring Kashmir issue
- Balochistan’s vaccination programme faces typical challenges
- Minister asks PM to relieve him of duty
- Over 100 injured as TV show stage collapses
- Formation of wage board discussed
- Quack-run labs, medical centres sealed in Kuchlak
- Corporal punishment claims boy’s life in Nasirabad
- Classmate who shot Mashal arrested
- Foreign tourists barred from visiting GB without NOC