54 injured people shifted to hospitals in Lahore after a terrorist attack on Ferozepur Road.
PTI spokesman alleges JUI-F received funds from Libya whereas some parties received funds from Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Explosion occurred in a busy locality near the office of the Punjab chief minister; TTP claims responsibility.
These include five major projects of energy, transport and communications and physical planning worth about Rs88bn.
Ogra’s regulations need to be revisited, says Khaqan Abbasi.
Bhootani pleaded that the project could cause serious environmental issues and prove harmful for human settlements.
The committees have been asked to send the bills back to the house for consideration by the lawmakers.
In 2007, Mr Masud received the Saraswati Samman, India’s highest literary award
PTI submits documents in the apex court, rejects allegations levelled by PML-N's Hanif Abbasi.
- PTI wants scrutiny of religious parties’ accounts
- SC slams Pemra for furnishing different version of Hashmi’s speech
- Zafar Abdullah made SECP’s acting chief
- Seven officials held for making fake documents
- Accountability bill referred to Sindh Assembly committee
- Sharif to leave for Maldives today
- Zehri distributes laptops among students
- Tribunal accepts Bhootani’s plea against coal power plant
- Teenage maid recovered from TV anchor’s home
- Anti-polio drive begins
- Nisar postpones much-awaited news conference for a day
- Banners favouring Shahbaz as PM appear in Lahore
- Two shot dead in Ziarat
- Govt accuses Imran Khan of forging money trail
- Winds of change in Jamshoro bode ill for PPP’s Malik Asad Sikandar
- Parliament should complete its term: Gilani
- Earthquake strikes Mastung
- Two killed in pick-up crash
- Quetta Civil Hospital’s trauma centre declared autonomous body
- Folk singer Zarsanga, two sons injured in attack
- Young Pakistan military officers oppose terrorism, says US expert
- Weapons seized
- Body found
- It is now Imran’s turn to face accountability: Asif