Police using tear gas, rubber bullets to disperse crowds; protesters are throwing stones at the security forces.
Apex court says protesting leaders are undermining ‘glory of Islam’.
Judge asks agencies to dispel impression they are supporting demonstrators.
Gwadar Port Authority will get 9pc share in the income for the next 40 years.
Jamaatud Dawa chief accuses India of fuelling terrorism in Pakistan.
The proposed task force will look into the matters pertaining to curriculum and other relevant issues.
Dar's guarantor requests court not to confiscate his surety bonds worth Rs5 million.
Authorities need not spray bullets on protesters, but should disperse them using other options: IHC, SC agree
In a 25-page response, foreign minister objects to PTI activist's petition seeking his disqualification.
- Dr Asim off to London after court permission
- Senior KP police officer martyred in suicide attack
- Political motives behind sit-in, ISI tells Supreme Court
- PM, army chief to visit Saudi Arabia next week
- Govt zeroing in on option to replace Dar
- Ousted PM represents ideology of corruption: Imran
- Two ‘militants’ killed in Awaran search operation
- Water tanker owners refuse to end strike in Gwadar
- Pakistan-Turkey defence cooperation to be enhanced
- Two suspects held, weapons seized
- Cabinet approves appointments, MoUs
- 100 Pakistanis own properties in Dubai, FIA tells NA body
- Pakistan warns of RAW’s nexus with terrorist groups in Afghanistan
- Holistic approach needed to end corruption, SC observes
- GBLA asks centre to raise exports issue with China
- Bajwa vows full support for ‘Khush Hal Balochistan’ initiative
- IHC reserves verdict on Sharif’s plea for clubbing of references
- NA panel wants NAB to probe Pakistan Steel Mills shutdown
- Court in Peshawar orders inquiry against journalist
- Faizabad protesters have political ambitions, says interior minister
- Senate panel opposes closure of PTV Bolan
- Sharif disappointed with PPP support for ‘black law’
- Army officer martyred in Dera Ismail Khan operation
- Pakistan welcomes US offer to take on Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan