Railways minister tweeted: "Bilawal should play carefully in politics otherwise he may be eliminated".
The reference pertains to alleged accumulation of assets beyond known sources of income.
Pakistan Institute of Fashion Design's management is accused of committing corruption.
The police van was on a routine patrol in Parowa area when the bomb planted on a bicycle went off.
Case record transferred from Karachi banking court to Islamabad accountability court.
Petitioner seeks relief from LHC for prisoners languishing in Punjab jails despite completing sentences
Says it is govt's responsibility to pay fines and diyat in cases where prisoners cannot afford to do so.
KP CM promises introduction of structure of public sector institutions, governance and delivery.
"After Afzal was killed, our rivals threatened us and told us to prepare ourselves as we are next," says brother.
- PPP may sue Rashid for ‘hurling death threat’ at Bilawal
- Study of locations for new LNG terminals ordered
- PTDC to close down six motels, restaurants
- FM to reach Beijing today to attend strategic dialogue
- Shaping a brighter future for Pakistan
- FIA initiates inquiry into PIFD affairs
- Private sector to play role for promotion of industries in Balochistan
- Rally held against internet, mobile phone suspension along LoC
- Journalists hold token hunger strike
- ECO secretary general concludes visit
- Mother seeks visa to attend funeral in Christchurch
- PPP for probe into ex-army officer’s ‘suicide’
- Aurat March organisers receive online death threats
- PTI accuses PML-N of ‘politicising’ Nawaz’s ailment
- Water in Tarbela to touch dead level next week
- Gwadar fishermen to resume protest tomorrow
- Bilawal demands joint parliamentary body for NAP implementation
- Father, son shot dead in Khuzdar
- Alyani wants steering body to monitor development projects
- Senate’s legislative output sees drop in 16th year
- Former army officer Asad Munir found dead at Islamabad home
- PM forms board to promote tourism
- Senate panel tells govt to demystify CPEC details
- Decision over complaints against police divides legal fraternity