We found the bomber with the same equipment they say 'doesn't work', responds Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah.
Aziz says proposals sent to Afghanistan, hopeful of a deal next week.
Indian troops shelled a village in Kotli, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, leaving two girls, two women injured, officials say.
Citizens of Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab can report 'suspicious' militant activity on 1135, KP citizens on 1125.
Events and activities in areas surrounding Gaddafi Stadium banned until March 5.
PPP to host multi-party conference on revival of courts; PML-N not being invited.
Current wave of terrorism prompts Sindh police to approve procurement of gadgets, machinery worth millions of rupees.
The BDS arrives shortly on the scene after locals found the bomb.
Crackdowns jointly conducted by the CTD Punjab and Punjab Rangers in parts of Layyah and Rawalpindi districts.
- Stamping out terror a collective responsibility, says Nisar
- 70 Afghan nationals allowed to cross border
- PM okays long-awaited promotions for top bureaucrats
- New AJK CJ links officials’ pay raise to regularity in offering prayers
- Explosives seized in AJK
- ECO summit to focus on transport, cyber linkages
- Balochistan resources being usurped: Mengal
- Woman injured in firing from across LoC
- No immunity for PM under Article 66, PTI tells SC
- Consensus still eludes parties on military courts
- Mamnoon asks India to resolve Kashmir issue
- Japan to help install face recognition systems
- 22 women complete airborne training at PAF Academy
- ‘BLF commander’ killed in operation
- Two die in Khuzdar accidents
- Strike against postponement of Sibi festival
- Over 200 stranded Afghans allowed to return home
- Kalat officials suspended
- Afghan visitors’ visas to be extended
- Pakistan wants peace in Afghanistan: PM
- Three-day training workshop starts in Turbat varsity
- Situationer: when fear takes over
- Man seized from PIA plane in UK appears in court
- PIA probing safety breach after seven passengers forced to stand during flight