We found the bomber with the same equipment they say 'doesn't work', responds Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah.
PM's son-in-law, Fazl among beneficiaries of the relaxation of ban.
Zakhilwal advises Afghans to avoid travelling to Pakistan without proper travel documents.
The paramilitary force reportedly searched suspected houses, seminaries and shops, and arrested 600 suspects.
Scores of people also injured after being cut by strings or running after stray kites.
Security agencies advised against holding a big event like the PSL final in Lahore in near future: sources.
Both accused were called at least twice when the hearing began; however, both failed to appear.
Annual increment for court employees will be conditional to the regular offering of prayers: Justice Zia.
Pak Sarzameen Party chief asks why another operation has been initiated when Zarb-i-Azb 'remains incomplete'.
- No immunity for PM under Article 66, PTI tells SC
- Consensus still eludes parties on military courts
- Mamnoon asks India to resolve Kashmir issue
- Japan to help install face recognition systems
- 22 women complete airborne training at PAF Academy
- ‘BLF commander’ killed in operation
- Two die in Khuzdar accidents
- Strike against postponement of Sibi festival
- Over 200 stranded Afghans allowed to return home
- Kalat officials suspended
- Afghan visitors’ visas to be extended
- Pakistan wants peace in Afghanistan: PM
- Three-day training workshop starts in Turbat varsity
- Situationer: when fear takes over
- Man seized from PIA plane in UK appears in court
- PIA probing safety breach after seven passengers forced to stand during flight
- Border closure hits Pakistani, Afghan traders
- Two houses set on fire after murder
- Land rush around Gwadar port triggered by Chinese investment
- Pakistan ready to work with Kabul: FO
- Army prepared to thwart threat from east: Bajwa
- US urging Pakistan, Afghanistan to avoid confrontation
- Two militants killed on Afghan border
- LLF to start tomorrow