Rabbani terms Trump's refusal to meet PM Abbasi over pretext of busy schedule as "degrading" to Pakistan.
Strict security measures in place at Haripur jail, where the trial was conducted.
Accused landlord and accomplice remanded to police custody for seven days by an anti-terrorism court in Hyderabad.
Nawaz Sharif should not appear before accountability court, Maryam says on Twitter.
Security establishments asked to coordinate with each other to ensure peace in Karachi.
Separately, two suspected militant commanders killed in Dera Bugti operation.
Asif Kirmani says family is in London to be with Kulsoom Nawaz as she is scheduled to undergo another surgery.
Officials were attempting to deactivate explosive material meant for use in cement making process.
Medical team declares earlier suicide ruling "null and void"; collects samples to check if 17-year-old was also raped.
- Zardari appeals verdict in Benazir murder case
- British-Pakistani becomes first South Asian to win Emmy for acting
- Youth killed in suicide attack near Pak-Afghan border
- SC throws out challenges to Kulsoom’s candidature
- Petition seeking Asif’s disqualification referred to IHC chief justice
- Opposition in Senate rejects census results
- Abbasi arrives at UN to tackle thorny issues
- NA adjourned due to lack of quorum for fifth day in a row
- ADB, World Bank voice concern over Rohingya crisis
- PAF installs aircraft in park to pay homage to army officer
- Marvi, Zehri discuss BISP’s expansion in Balochistan
- Karachi prison officials booked for ‘aiding’ escape of LJ militants
- Family of Quetta slain traffic warden under threat
- Two ‘militants’ killed
- Pakistani provinces vying for control of oil, gas, mineral resources
- Pakistani children, youths risking lives for better opportunities in Europe: Unicef
- NA body set to take up bills to enhance corruption sentences
- Fafen observers not allowed to enter 21 polling stations
- For the poor in GB, cardiac treatment spells crippling financial strain
- Tajikistan invited to benefit from CPEC
- Parties claim facing hurdles in by-election
- Water quality in Sindh bad, report tells Supreme Court
- Nationwide polio eradication drive begins today
- Pakistan lags behind in human capital development: WEF