Flagship Investment reference investigation officer summoned for cross-examination after ex-PM records his statement.
Five of the six developments projects approved by the Executive Committee of Ecnec are from the water and power sector.
Minister says a programme will be entered into only if its conditions are in Pakistan's interest.
ECP declares winning MPA Ahmed Kohzad's election null and void due to his alleged Afghan nationality.
Khawaja Saad Rafique and his brother Salman Rafiq's bail has been extended for 15 days.
According to a fresh special audit report, the number of passengers fell from 5.6m in 2008 to 5.48m in 2016.
SC takes suo motu notice of the drying out of Katas Raj pond, considered sacred by Hindus.
Rs11bn in sugar stocks were pledged by 8 mills owned by Omni Group to different bank against loans taken by group.
The establishment of the NCC is to create consensus among stakeholders for uniform education standards across Pakistan.
Relief committee formed for people affected by Saddar anti-encroachment operation.
- PIA revenue up by 2.5pc, expenditure by 8.89pc in 10 years
- Lawyers barge into Faisalabad DC office, disrupt meeting
- FIA asks banks to upgrade cyber security system
- Turning LoC into international border to be an act of betrayal: AJK president
- PM orders setting up of National Curriculum Council
- SC forms panel to determine how cement factory stores water
- KP, Balochistan assured of better highways
- Militant ‘commander’ killed in Bajaur
- Gwadar to have modern railway station: minister
- Journalist charged under anti-terror law, sent to jail
- Shahid Afridi clarifies remarks on Kashmir
- Court orders Axact chief to attend hearing in money laundering case
- Former Dawn staffer Zakiullah Sharif passes away
- Plea to stop treason proceedings against Musharraf rejected
- No military solution to Kashmir issue, says AJK president
- Over 22m children out of school in Pakistan: HRW report
- Nepra asks KE to submit report on latest breakdown
- Nawaz to testify in Al-Azizia reference today
- PML-N leaders say country facing biggest-ever price hike
- Pakistan, Iran to improve cooperation in railways
- Police being equipped to deal with challenges: Balochistan IG
- Two NAB officers don’t meet criteria of appointment, SC told
- Students, teachers urged to play role in fight against corruption
- Witnesses in fake accounts case vanished, SC told