Voices concern over registration of FIR against ‘unknown’ assailants and Punjab government’s changing stances.
PM expected to address Pakistanis, business community in Doha on last day of Qatar trip.
Petition accuses former president of indulging in "intentional and wilful concealment" of a flat and two armoured.
Judge says cost of legalising 7,068 acres was set at Rs225bn in 2014, how could cost of 16,896 acres be Rs315bn in 2019.
In Burewala, markets and bazaars remained closed.
The JIT's preliminary report is to be presented today.
Minister says work to survey and regularise katchi abadis across province is under way.
Eco-friendly trees to be planted near Malir river, railway line under Green Karachi Project.
- IHC dismisses plea for Imran’s disqualification
- CPEC scope to be widened, says Bakhtiar
- Six miners killed after explosion in Balochistan coalmine
- Presence of US senator’s guard in PM meeting irks Senate panel
- Pilot project to detect power theft through mobile phones launched
- The fast and fastidious face off in Hub
- Polio drive put off in some districts due to harsh weather
- Country still needs military courts: Shujaat
- Imran makes it to ‘global thinkers’ list for 2019
- Couple caught in crossfire between police, suspects in Karachi
- Shujaat urged to meet PM, decide fate of coalition
- Maryam says ex-PM is not well and will be taken to PIC
- Efforts on to improve business environment: Alvi
- Chillier days ahead with widespread showers, snowfall
- PTM leaders booked under anti-terror law, one held
- NCHR sends team to probe Sahiwal incident
- Nationwide polio drive starts today
- Centcom chief, Bajwa discuss security, Afghan peace process
- Opposition in Senate dismisses Sahiwal JIT as smokescreen
- Chinese firms concerned over Gwadar Master Plan approval delay
- Financial help provided to varsity students
- Action planned against absentee teachers
- Climbers shrug off harsh weather, vow to scale K2, Nanga Parbat
- Missing persons start returning home in Balochistan