Application to SC’s monitoring judge cites need for witnesses in references against Sharif family
PTI accuses PML-N of violating ECP code of conduct; threatens nationwide protest if demand for reforms not met.
Military cooperation with Pakistan is very important, says senior US commander.
Mercurial ex-minister incensed by former cabinet colleague’s remarks
Energy ministry will hold a meeting of stakeholders on Monday.
Suspects' counsel says police implicated them in the cases due to govt pressure.
‘The suspects were involved in the killing of policemen, members of Ismaili, Bohra communities’
Suspects forcibly entered the victim's house, gang-raped her and recorded a video.
Hospital attributes presence of virus in capital to movement of people between Peshawar, Islamabad.
- Nisar set to expose PML-N ‘infighting’
- Bilawal says coming elections will be his first and Imran’s last
- Afghanistan, Pakistan will boost efforts to curb terrorism
- PM rushes to Sharif over SJC reference media reports
- PBC concerned over bench-bar stalemate
- Love in abundance at Dr Pfau’s state funeral
- Balochistan fuel stations go on strike against raid
- Large amount of narcotics seized
- Boy killed in Karachi blast
- JI chief criticises Sharif for skipping NAB hearing
- Senior JUI-F leader shot dead in D.I. Khan
- Iranian forces fire shells into Kech
- Rs1.71 reduction in power tariff likely next month
- Kashmir not a piece of real estate, says Mirwaiz after release from house arrest
- Naval chief for vigilance to counter maritime threats
- PTI accuses minister of running money laundering network
- PM orders health ministry to resolve drugs-related issues
- Antiterrorism operations to be intensified, apex panel told
- Anti-measles drive postponed for security reasons
- COAS emphasises physical fitness among soldiers
- Fazl calls for defining some terms mentioned in articles 62, 63
- Four ‘militants’ killed in Mastung operation
- NAB chairman praises conviction rate
- BLA leader surrenders