Indian army on Tuesday had claimed to have carried out "punitive fire assaults" to discourage "infiltrators".
Nisar says Pakistan's values under attack through social media; nothing unlawful about FIA's wide-ranging crackdown.
LHC directed the judicial magistrate to hear the trial on daily basis and conclude it in 30 days.
The sentence was announced nearly ten years after internationally-acclaimed artist and wife's murder at their home.
The ill-fated vehicle was travelling from Palandari to Rawalpindi when it met an accident near Azad Pattan Bridge.
The suspect, in a recorded statement, claims he was trained by Afghan and Indian intelligence agencies.
Chief justice asks counsel to consult with his clients before making such statements on their behalf.
US Ambassador David Hale calls for greater Pak-US cooperation for peace and stability in the region.
The attorney-general has been invited to brief the MPs through the Parliamentary Committee for National Security.
- The Fata merger: Towards a brave new world: The proposed Rewaj Act: a new FCR?
- Fata’s forgotten women
- Where the past is the present
- US envoy reminds Pakistan of pledge in anti-terror fight
- More information still possible from Ehsan, Senate panel told
- Mountaineer Bhatti unwell after scaling Everest
- Realignments in Asia a challenge for Pakistan, says Aizaz
- PTI chief lashes out at Sharif for not standing up for Iran
- Third maritime patrol ship inducted for security of CPEC route
- PM wants accord among Muslim states to eliminate terrorism
- Strike against kidnapping of businessman
- Two die after inhaling gas in well
- Man commits suicide
- Blast at Panjgur school
- Ministries seek urgent changes to Nepra Act
- More students in Pakistan learning Mandarin today than ever before
- Khawar Qureshi represented India once in US case
- KLF holds events in UK to mark independence anniversary
- Water crisis again hits Gwadar
- Pakistan’s fight against disease outbreaks recognised at world forum
- PkMAP leader Rahim Mandokhel laid to rest in Zhob
- Four martyred cops of Kohat laid to rest
- Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Ahmadi or 'other': The census, a source of fear and hope for minorities
- Protest held against kidnapping of Hindu businessman