GDP growth highest in 10 years, size of economy crosses $300bn mark for the first time.
Volumes surged led by cement company stocks as the market remained almost stagnant.
The SBP does not recognise cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin.
Says added capacity without matching growth in demand will lead to higher capacity payments.
"Political autonomy could not be achieved without economic independence," says Sattar
The fiscal deficit is expected to cross the projected target of 3.8 per cent for the current fiscal year.
Foreign investments to be cleared by individual ministries as panel for coordinating foreign investments scrapped.
Zakat will be deducted from the profit-and-loss sharing accounts and all other saving accounts.
PSO will make full payment of transportation to Railways of all booked consignments within two weeks of time of booking.
Water and power ministry briefs Public Accounts Committee on circular debt situation.
- NTDC warns of looming capacity trap
- MQM-P wants govt to cut dependence on loans
- Govt raises Rs338bn through treasury bills
- FBR goes after bitcoin traders
- Railways signs fuel transportation pact with PSO
- 729-point gain tosses index to all-time high
- Cotton buying slows
- Moody’s cuts China credit rating over rising debt