Cases of insider trading, front-running halted following FIA enquiry and suspenstion of chairman Hijazi.
Analysts attribute the surge in selling to the typical retail investor psyche.
Energy ministry will hold a meeting of stakeholders on Monday.
Preparations for launching the eurobond are at an initial stage.
SBP earlier said the exchange rate adjustment would address the emerging imbalance in external account.
Sinotruck Limited and Shanghai Sunlong express interest in establishing assembling units in Pakistan.
The move will help ease congestion at Karachi port.
K-Electric consumers to get no benefit.
LSM expanded by 5.6 per cent in 2016-17.
Japanese ambassador informs finance minister about new investments being made by Japanese companies here.
- Paralysis engulfs SECP amidst fear and suspicion
- Govt to raise up to $1bn through eurobond
- Oil tankers to go on strike as safety talks with Ogra fail
- Stocks down 5pc in turbulent week on panic-selling
- Gulf project awards slumped in first half
- KCCI for action against exchange firms
- Resilient US shale trumps Opec plans
- India threatens Philip Morris with ‘punitive action’ over alleged violations
- US to probe China’s IP practices
- Wind energy blows up storm of controversy in Mexico
- Shell lifts first cargo from Libya in 5 years
- Selling pressure pulls down cotton prices
- Pakistan removed from Indonesia calling visa list
- Pakistan, China to set up training institute at Gwadar
- Barclays puts in sensors to track bankers
- Fitch upgrades Greece debt, sees steady improvment
- Report on rupee depreciation due next week
- Chinese companies to assemble trucks, buses in Pakistan
- Large-scale manufacturing growth hits four-year high
- Govt asked to shift Afghan cargo handling to Gwadar
- Japan is long-term trade partner: Dar
- Foreign buying helps stocks contain losses
- China to curb overseas OBOR investment
- CORPORATE WATCH