"We're going to get an outcome which forces China to behave...you don't steal intellectual property,” says Pompeo.
World supply of all hydrocarbons would rise from a current 98.4 million barrels per day to 104.5 million by 2023.
The call for reforms within and outside WTO was initiated by the United States to counter the policies of China.
“We are under no pressure to make a deal with China, they are under pressure to make a deal with us."
Investors are worried over the looming balance of payments crisis.
The massive 2017 decline in revenue has compelled the government to encourage for higher production.
"Only 8 per cent women in Pakistan borrow money from banks, compared to 51pc in Brazil."
The FPCCI says that allowing non-filers to buy property, vehicles will defeat the objective of broadening the tax base.
Trump once against castigated the Opec, blaming them for high oil prices.
Machinery arrivals decline 19.2pc.
- Govt prepares proposals for WTO reforms
- China cancels trade talks with US as new tariffs loom
- Stocks add 400 points in shortened week
- Cigarette production rises by 72pc in FY18
- ‘Curbing gender gap can foster economic growth’
- Tech talk: An online mall, for financial products only
- Crude bears the brunt of Trump’s tweets
- FPCCI regrets reversal of ban on non-filers
- Turkmenistan surprised by rollback on railroad deal
- Cotton prices fall
- Fuel import bill surges 30pc
- Oil industry wants govt to delay launch of high-quality Euro-V diesel
- Govt says removal of ban on non-filers not done under pressure
- ‘Pakistan must take long-term policy measures’
- ‘High uncertainty’ hurting global growth, says OECD
- Asian firms’ confidence sinks
- EU pushes October Brexit agreement, threatens no deal
- Seeking to restore confidence, Turkey slashes growth forecasts
- Commodities: Palm oil hits three-year low
- ‘Get prices down now’, Trump tells Opec
- Gold steady
- Trump’s early trade-war advantage may be slipping by the day
- Cotton prices ease
- Mystery grows around Rs44bn gas subsidy for Punjab industry