The Financial Action Task Force could adopt the motion against Pakistan during its meeting this week.
"Calm market" can be expected as volatility in US and Japan markets fall, experts say.
There is a legal requirement to return Rs2.98 per unit to consumers.
The government concedes around 3,400MW of surplus capacity.
Punjab insists the budget deficit is persistently high owing to factors relating to the federal government’s own issues.
Policymakers need to ensure that such schemes are not politically motivated, but part of a wider tax reform.
Negative growth in the big industry’s production is stoking fears that the country may miss the economic growth target.
KARACHI: Political events on the local and international stage kept the investors in Pakistani stocks on the edge ...
Aptma chief urges government to focus on the export-led growth rather than adopting temporary methods.
The biggest fraud in Indian banking history involved two bank officials, billionaire jeweller Nirav Modi and his uncle.
- Trap of surplus power capacity
- Farmland prices skyrocket in Sindh
- Banks have mixed feelings on FATF move
- ADB-funded project to improve Balochistan’s water situation
- Are social enterprises making govt complacent?
- Rice exports grow, but basmati lacks lustre
- Bank assets rise by 1.76pc
- Rupee stable against dollar