"The base offer size will be 1.5 per cent of the company's outstanding shares," the state-owned energy giant says.
Rs200bn worth of bonds to address circular debt soon.
EU-Pakistan Joint Commission discusses issues hampering trade and investment, GSP-Plus implementation.
KSE-100 index up by 1,606 points, closes above the 37,000 resistance level at 37,584.
Many retailers have also increased the per kilogram price of onion to Rs90-100 from Rs80 per kg.
The proposed project will include a 60-metre high concrete dam and have an installed capacity of 300MW.
SEPB directs the SECP to revisit proposed Growth Enterprise Market (GEM) Listing Regulations of the PSX.
Around 60 per cent of the jump comes from the US and China.
SBP data says external debts and liabilities' percentage with respect to GDP has significantly declined.
Prime minister says government does not want to get rid of loss-bearing entities by just privatising them.
Exchange Rates for Currency Notes
|Countries||Selling (Rs.)||Buying (Rs.)|
Business community is desperately waiting for government measures that will reboot the economy.
IMF directors and senior officials have appreciated the robust take-off on the programme commitments by the government.
Chart by RA Published in Dawn, The Business and Finance Weekly, November 12th, 2019
Chart by Rehan Ahmed Published in Dawn, The Business and Finance Weekly, November 12th, 2019
- Worst is over, Hafeez tells business leaders in Karachi
- Stocks repeat bullish week
- Asian Bank evaluating KP’s hydropower dam proposal
- Policy Board directs SECP to recall officers deputed at NAB, FIA
- IBA opens two-day tech conference
- Startup augmenting access to quality health care
- The great ‘crude’ game is on
- Global debt to top record $255tr by year’s end
- China maintains prudent monetary policy to tame inflation
- Cotton market sluggish
- Increasing non-tax revenue top priority: PM
- Flour prices drop, Iranian tomatoes reach Taftan
- Consumer spending dips in India after four decades
- Foreign debt servicing surges past $3bn in July-September
- Pakistan seeks LNG cargo for February
- Stocks jump 341 points on local buying