Several laws are being amended through finance bill to meet FATF requirements.
Wheat quantum increased from 40,000 to 80,000 tonnes.
Spare parts manufacturers point out large duty differentials with importers.
Stockbrokers seem to be the biggest winners.
UK's GSMA is sponsoring the project by funding 200,000 pounds sterling.
"There is an immediate need to stabilise the economy," says IMF resident representative to Pakistan.
Non-food inflation seems to have evaded the benefits of low food prices.
Many blame the ban on sale to non-filers of tax returns.
Decline concentrated in developed countries, while FDI in developing countries remains resilient, finds monitor.
Punjab Minister for Labour and Human Resources Ansar Majeed Khan terms fund release a big achievement of his government.
- Agreement signed for $3bn deposit from Abu Dhabi
- Auto anguish reaches Senate
- Chinese firms funding coal plants offshore as domestic curbs bite
- Advance taxes give artificial boost to revenue collection: SAI
- At Davos, China slowdown is ‘no disaster’
- India plans state asset sale to raise $11bn
- Stocks gain 358 points on positive sentiments
- Dullness prevails on cotton market
- Auto sector to cut output as sales slump
- Does disrupting the system of patronage affect growth?
- Trade war could trigger sharp global slowdown
- Higher manufacturing loans show the sector is struggling
- Banks, E&P lead 273-point rally
- China’s economic growth sinks to three-decade low
- Revisiting pricing regimes
- Commodities: Listless trading on cotton market