Some provincial projects have been included in the revised federal PSDP portfolio.
The dollar attracts a record high price of Rs119.50.
Three major taxes can face the axe, no replacement is in sight.
The CCP’s inquiry finds Reliance Paints was in an agreement with its dealers to maintain the resale price.
The rout in the cement and banking sectors in late hours pull the index down by intraday low of 195 points.
Around Rs1.8tr belonging to various ministries, state institutions, etc is parked in banks, secretary finance tells PAC.
Islamabad believes that Kishanganga and Ratle plants violate the Indus Water Treaty.
The current federal excise duty should be reverted back to the old two tier structure, NA body recommends.
The bank declares first interim cash dividend of Rs4 per share for the three months period ended March 31, 2018.
“We’re not seeing anything there that’s a material effect right now,” Chief Executive Officer Dennis Muilenburg says.
- Govt scrambles for consensus as provinces baulk at PSDP allocations
- Rupee sinks further in open market
- As budget looms, tax plan still under debate
- ‘Structural flaws exist in management of public money’
- Cement pulls index down after two-day rally
- Third-tier tax regime on cigarettes likely to go
- MCB Bank quarterly profit dip 22.3pc
- CORPORATE WATCH
- Discos ordered to refund Rs15bn
- Import bill of oil, food, transport soars to $23.4bn
- Bulls charge back with a 504-point rally
- Global sugar prices plunge to multi-year lows on excess supplies
- Silver likely to become costlier this year
- Saudi Arabia issues new sukuk to finance budget
- corporate watch
- Buyers active on cotton market