“Wealth is not created by the government but by people and investors,” says Malaysian premier.
US dollar reaches Rs140.50 in interbank market; open market trades at Rs141.
Move is for documentation purposes only; revenue potential to be nominal.
Administration to strengthen protection of intellectual property, reports Xinhua.
Fund releases drop 34pc to Rs373bn in almost nine months.
Italy has rolled out the red carpet for Xi who will sign an MoU for Rome to join the $1 trillion BRI.
Many factory owners have filed cases against provincial tax collector to avoid double taxation.
Grounding of three planes in Karachi, one in Lahore has caused financial losses, disrupted flight schedule.
Rice shipments to China have already begun as part of the deal agreed upon during PM Khan's four-day China visit.
Major road project of western route of CPEC, other projects cleared by Central Development Working Party.
- Gold gains
- Pakistan gets $1bn Chinese market access for rice, sugar, yarn
- Development projects worth Rs97bn okayed
- Foreign investors’ refund claims soar to Rs65bn
- Amid surging gas demand, LNG to dominate next ECC meeting
- State Bank reserves jump $715m
- Stocks extend losses into third day
- IHIG to invest $118m in tourism, hospitality sectors
- Commodities: Cotton maintains easy outlook
- Palm oil gains
- Gold hits 3-week high
- Currency notes of Rs20 and above contain Braille features: SBP
- Govt freezes Rs96bn PIA liabilities to CAA
- 650 non-profits rounded up under AML/CFT drive: SECP
- Wrangling erupts over Dasu power project meeting
- FBR issues instructions for measures introduced in Finance Supplementary Act