KUFPEC subsidiary to explore Makhad block; minister says the move will attract investment and bear fruit in future.
Defence and debt servicing remain fastest growing expenditure items.
Rupee rises to Rs151.9 in interbank market and Rs153 in open market.
BSE Sensex index has risen by its biggest amount after exit polls showed that Modi-led party will retain power in India.
Inflows from China, leading investor in the country, declined by 72 per cent to $429m during the July-April period.
Arrests made during inquiry into fake accounts case; suspects allegedly caused $16m loss to exchequer.
Nepal Rastra Bank's spokesperson says Chinese tourists widely use the digital payment platforms for transactions.
CAD in April declined to $1.24bn, down 45.4pc from $2.275bn in April 18; Inflows from China declined 72pc to $429m.
Market took off to a dismal start due to distress over the higher than expected policy rate hike of 150 basis points.
That number would make it the largest trade fair hosted by North Korea.
- Imports shrink, exports stagnate, FDI plummets: Current account deficit drops 27pc
- Foreign investment halves to $1.4bn
- Battery makers seek concessionary duties
- Adidas, Nike, Puma say new tariffs on China would be ‘catastrophic’
- Taxation treaty signed with Bulgaria
- Over 450 foreign firms attend N. Korea trade fair despite sanctions
- Stocks jump 191 points on value-hunting
- Cotton market sluggish