The engineering sector dominated the trading session with around 39m shares traded.
Prime minister addresses ninth D8 summit in Istanbul, hands over reins to Turkish leadership.
European trade with Iran has surged to around $16bn since the nuclear deal went into effect in January 2016.
GE reports a drop in third-quarter earnings due to continued weakness in the power and oil and gas businesses.
Behbood Savings Certificates holders currently receive a 9.36 per cent rate of return per annum.
Projects are in energy, water, transport, housing, health, technology, information technology, horticulture.
The results are thought to be in line with market expectations.
The agreement came hot on the heels of Baghdad’s recapture from Kurdish forces of five oil fields.
The index surges 825 points (2.02 per cent) to close at 41,558 points.
Aquafina and Pepsico beverages were declared approved.
- Withdraw tax on widows and pensioners, Dar orders FBR
- Conditions notified for availing export package
- 31 projects worth Rs360bn approved
- Pakistan Oilfields earns Rs2.53bn
- Iraq slams deal between Rosneft and Kurds
- Stocks stage 825-point rally
- Sluggish activity on cotton market
- Saudi needs Aramco billions as recession slows austerity drive
- India toughens gold import norms for export houses
- Earnings of DGKC, Engro Polymer rise
- Late buying helps index stay green
- corporate watch
- India’s tightened rules could hurt China imports
- 10 WTO members air concerns about Trump ‘Buy American’ order
- QCCI for legal trade promotion
- Buyers push cotton prices up