According to finance ministry data, in a year on year comparison with 2017 Japan's imports rose 14.0 per cent in May.
The $100 million Sindh Solar Energy Project will reduce Pakistan’s carbon footprint through development of solar energy.
Other developments put political issues on the back-burner as KSE-100 index declined by 267 points.
High livestock, meat production fail to bring any relief. After raising...
Move imposes a moratorium on enforcement of all unsecured claims against the company.
“’There is no trade war. They’ve taken so much,” says Trump; China vows to retaliate with $50 billion in tariffs.
Most shopping revolves around children’s items.
Wall Street, EU and Asian countries experience fluctuations in the market.
Many young people are turning towards messaging apps to discuss events.
Although there is a definite spike before Eid, these sales are not comparable to Black Friday.
- Trump aggravates trade war with China, imposes 25pc tariffs
- Banks told to submit SME-finance plan in 20 days
- Meat prices skyrocket before Eid
- Three-week winning streak at stock market snapped
- Bank of Japan maintains soft policy stance
- WB to give $500m for solar energy, regional connectivity
- Key producers playing to influence oil market
- Abraaj’s $15bn empire teeters on the brink after filing for liquidation
- Eid sales present mixed picture across country
- Online buying disappoints many
- Stocks extend gains despite lack of triggers
- Rupee weakens further vs dollar
- Process has been ‘humbling, exhausting and testing,’ says Abraaj Founder Arif Naqvi
- Commodities: Gold hits 2-week high
- Slow trading on cotton market
- Palm oil recovers
- World Bank to help build modern water, power infrastructure
- Abraaj heads towards liquidation
- LNG imports peak at 10m tonnes in three years
- Employees’ contributory funds rules introduced
- Honda makes third price hike for two-wheelers
- Bulls stage 278-point rally
- Fed raises rates, drops crisis-era guidance
- Turkey wants to tighten up China textile imports