The top businessman is one of the accused persons in the fake accounts case.
"Attempts to suppress Huawei's business won't help the United States achieve technological leadership," Huawei said.
Irish premier, after a one-hour call with Johnson, said the Brexit deal wouldn’t be renegotiated.
"The completion of CPEC will not only benefit Pakistan and China, but also the entire region," says the prime minister.
"We will be ready to come out on Oct 31 — deal or no deal," Johnson tells reporters in Truro, southwest England.
In June, the last month of the outgoing fiscal year, the big industry posted a negative growth of 5.05pc.
“One swallow does not make a summer,” says a veteran.
The key contributor to this lower production was the closure of production by Honda Atlas Cars.
Currency dealers said the dollar buying has drastically dropped these days due to strict documentation.
The regulations do not apply to a pension funds which are governed under Voluntary Pension Systems Rules 2005.
- Big industry contracts 3.6pc in FY19
- Car sales plunge by 42pc in July
- Tough measures hampering dollar buying
- Greek PM on EU tour to soften fiscal targets
- India eases condition for shadow lenders
- Regulations for employees’ contributory funds notified
- Huawei gets 90-day reprieve in US ban
- Stocks bounce back with a 798-point rally