Shortage of time cited as reason for Nawaz not getting chance to address the summit.
The counter-terrorism force detained the father, Ramadan Abedi, outside his home in the Tripoli suburb of Ayn Zara.
The block comes as part of a growing regional dispute with Qatar after an alleged hack of its state-run news agency.
“We are furious. This is completely unacceptable.”
The decision to allow the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation to join the coalition against IS in Syria and Iraq.
Meeting face-to-face for the first time, the two leaders sidestepped profound differences over a string of issues.
Foreign investments to be cleared by individual ministries as panel for coordinating foreign investments scrapped.
The suicide bomber detonated his explosives vest late on Tuesday at a checkpoint in the northeastern port city of Bosaso
Several other police officers and civilians were injured when two bombers launched the attack near the station.
Officials said the 22-year-old Abedi had been on the radar of the intelligence community before the massacre.
Clashes between Dalits and members of a higher caste community left two people dead and at least 20 injured: police.
US intelligence chiefs warn exchange of fire at the LoC may lead to a direct conflict between India and Pakistan.
New policy will give a substantial boost to domestic manufacturing and service provision, says Indian government.
UNMOGIP officials were targeted despite blue flag being hoisted on their vehicle as per procedure: ISPR.
- Violence erupts at protest against Brazil’s Temer, austerity
- Two killed in suspected suicide bombing in Jakarta
- Britain hunts terror network after Manchester attack
- Amazon gives $1m to press freedom watchdog
- Manchester attacker’s father, younger brother arrested in Tripoli
- France, Germany to back Nato role in anti-IS fight, say diplomats
- IS claims first suicide attack in Somalia
- Stalin’s theatre director grandson dies at 75
- Qatar probes ‘shameful’ hacking as Gulf split exposed
- Trump promises peace push after ‘fantastic’ pope talks
- Oman flies freed Australian out of Yemen
- Pope risks joke about Trump’s size
- At least 30 migrants drown in new Med disaster
- Taiwan court rules in favour of gay marriage in Asia first
- Manchester Arena attacker: student dropout known to UK security services
- Tycoon, striker or banker — Liberia seeks a new president
- Cricket great Tendulkar’s life brought to silver screen
- Bahrain police fire on Shia protest; one dead
- Trump calls for Mideast peace ‘compromise’
- Taliban attack on Afghan army base kills 10 soldiers
- Nato breaks partnership deadlock after Turkish veto
- Trump proposes drastic cuts to foreign aid
- Climate dialogue dogged by uncertainty over US decision
- Parents go online to find their children after Manchester attack