As the final polling booths closed, a huge security cordon was thrown around the voting machines and boxes of votes.
Etihad Airways, Emirates and flydubai say they are monitoring the situation closely.
SPA says King Salman had invited Gulf leaders and Arab states to two emergency summits in Makkah on May 30.
Voting for India’s marathon elections end; exit polls show Modi-led coalition as likely to win majority
Exit polls have a mixed record in a country with an electorate of 900 million people.
FM tells Kuwaiti businessmen that govt is working on an agenda for the development of a business infrastructure.
US paper mills are expanding capacity to take advantage of a glut of cheap scrap.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison to declares: "I have always believed in miracles!"
Washington on Wednesday pulled non-emergency staff members from its embassy in the Iraqi capital Baghdad.
The case is called a part of an "alarming trend" in the US intelligence community.
"There will not be a war since neither we want a war nor does anyone have the illusion they can confront Iran."
Says progress in Taliban-US talks will create a "favourable environment" for meeting of both leaders.
US military spokesperson says the incident occurred due to "miscommunication".
Federal government records say Haryana - with its population of more than 25 million - is squeaky clean.
At least 83 fighters have been martyred in armed clashes with Indian forces so far this year.
- US migrant families being flown to border city for processing
- Boeing says it has corrected simulator software of 737 MAX jets
- Brexit legislation needs to include public vote: Labour Party
- Victims of Nazi sect say German compensation not enough
- US State Dept approves $314m sale of missiles to South Korea
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Harry attend Windsor Castle royal wedding
- Bomb blast in western Afghanistan kills two
- US doctor ‘abused 177 male students’
- US warns airliners flying in Gulf amid Iran tensions
- Europe urged to stand up to politicians ‘for sale’
- Bahrain asks its citizens to leave Iran, Iraq ‘immediately’
- Police step aside in face of protesters in Algiers
- Germany to return 15th-century seafarer cross to Namibia
- US air strikes kill 17 Afghan policemen by mistake
- First black African woman enters Cannes race with migrant ghost story
- Small plane crashes near Dubai’s busy airport, kills 4
- East Timor to become world’s first plastic-neutral nation
- Taiwan approves same-sex marriage in first for Asia
- Trump threatens to deport all illegal immigrants
- Iran urges ‘concrete actions’ by China, Russia to save nuclear deal
- Orphaned bear cub finds refuge in Bosnian village
- Saudi-led coalition strikes at Houthi bases in Sanaa
- Bob Hawke, one of Australia’s most famous prime ministers, dies
- Kenya urged to halt donkey skin sales to China