The warring factions must ensure deliveries of food and medical aid to starving people, UN tells donor conference.
“This is great news for Arab women and Arab society,” Hana Khatib says in a statement.
State media has quoted military experts as saying the carrier is not expected to enter service until 2020.
Media freedom is being undermined by the rise in surveillance and of authoritarian strongmen across the globe: watchdog.
Judge rules that federal funding that bears no meaningful relationship to immigration enforcement can't be threatened.
Turkey said it had carried out the strikes in north-eastern Syria and northern Iraq against “terrorist havens”.
The German diplomat decided to go ahead with talks with two Israeli rights groups, Breaking The Silence and B’Tselem.
With their new TVC, Shan Foods capitalises on the Chinese influx in Pakistan.
The actor jokes that she wouldn't be able to do her own stunts otherwise
The Pawn Storm group used “phishing” techniques to try to steal personal data from Macron and members of his campaign.
Ehsanullah Ehsan says TTP, JuA leadership working for their own ends, receiving support from RAW, Afghan agencies.
CM Yogi Adityanath had previously hinted at abolishing holidays that celebrated the birthdays of notable personalities.
The Indian government has acknowledged the problem exists, but denies it is part of a strategy to intimidate residents.
Dar asks US to play an effective role in bringing peace to the entire region, instead of focusing only on Afghanistan.
- Scientists develop artificial womb to help premature babies
- Saudi-led coalition warned against assault on Yemen’s lifeline port
- Turkish strikes kill over 24 Kurdish fighters in Syria, Iraq
- Netanyahu refuses to meet German FM over NGO row
- Israel denies visits to Palestinian hunger strikers
- Laughter as Ivanka defends Trump at women’s summit
- Wikipedia to launch Wikitribune to counter ‘fake’ news
- Russian hackers accused of ‘targeting’ Macron campaign
- Israel names its first woman judge for Sharia court
- Saudi wins award for novel on Ibn Arabi
- N. Korea stages large-scale artillery drill as US submarine docks in South
- Antarctic protections urged on World Penguin Day
- Killing for traditional medicine
- Afghanistan and India have had a historically friendly relationship
- France’s election reveals a new political divide
- Trump’s first 100 days: the madder he gets, the more seriously the world takes him
- An Albanian Muslim family who risked their lives to shelter Jews during Holocaust
- Maoist rebels kill 24 paramilitary commandos in Chhattisgarh
- UKIP seeks ban on veils, new Muslim schools
- US must confront Russia for providing weapons to Taliban: Nicholson
- Nations team up to protect ancient heritage from terrorism
- Lankan trade unions strike over India oil deal
- UN should consider ‘stronger sanctions’ on N. Korea: Trump
- Trump calls US astronaut who broke record for time in space