1. 'Baby' Bilawal's new 'uncle'
Seriously, though. What can Imran teach Bilawal about politics?
And here's a flashback to when Altaf was Bilawal's favourite uncle.
2. When Zulfikar Mirza prophesied that Ayyan ─ sans Adiala ─ would have married Zardari
...and also lashed out at Rehman Malik and his brother.
3. When our normally mild-mannered defence minister, Khawaja Asif, stunned MNAs
And sparked this memorable meme:
4. When Shehla Raza's linguistic skills earned her the spurious (unconfirmed) title of Bilawal's urdu teacher
5. Corruption koi nayi baat nahi hai: Qaim Ali Shah
A few days later, Qaim shared another gem.
During the Karachi heatwave, Qaim also said: "People have died before [in previous government's tenures]."
6. One of Altaf's last (broadcasted) singing moments
7. And finally, this familiar refrain...