There are always dry twigs lying around a tree, and if you haven’t noticed them yet, take a closer look today, as you will be using those useless twigs in making this beautiful wall décor, without spending a single penny.
Remember kids, making art from nature boosts your imagination and brings out your creativity like never before. Moreover, there is nothing more beautiful than nature, so why not use it to enhance your surroundings.
So let’s make this beautiful wall décor, and all you need to do is weave the twigs in the twine!
Things you need:
- Four dry twigs (at least eight inches long)
- Jute rope
- Artificial flowers and leaves
- Hot glue
- Place the twigs in a rhombus shape on a flat surface, all four twigs must overlap each other, about an inch on four corners, picture 2.
- Determining the exact points, use hot glue to stick the twigs there, picture 3
- Place the twig frame on a flat surface and carefully wrap the rope from the bottom joint, picture 4.
- Keep wrapping around the two bottom twigs while holding the frame firmly, picture 5. You can use hot glue in between wrapping the rope so that it remains in shape.
- Stop wrapping when you are an inch below the middle joints on the twig frame, cut and secure the rope with hot glue behind the frame, picture 6.
- To give a neat look, wrap all three joints, such as the two in the middle and one on the top, with the rope, picture 7.
- Cut a piece of rope and make a loop, tie it on the top joint, pictures 8 and 9.
- This beautiful natural-looking wall hanging is ready, all you need is to put some flowers and leaves and hang it.
The writer can be contacted at email@example.com
Published in Dawn, Young World, February 4th, 2023
Dear visitor, the comments section is undergoing an overhaul and will return soon.