KSE-100 index closed at 42,744 after profit-taking wiped all early gains.
Conventional and Islamic banks as well as microfinance institutions are trying to help Pakistan achieve the SDGs.
In the open market, the rupee came under slight pressure as the dollar was seen firming up during the week in review.
Investments by all commercial banks was higher by 0.27pc against preceding week.
Local governments are the key to successful and effective implementation of Agenda 2030 in Pakistan.
We take a closer look at the German crossover.
Oil marketing companies holding back stocks to secure inventory gains in anticipation of increase in prices.
The government has opted for coal-based power under the China Pakistan Economic Corridor.
Pakistan is the second-least successful country at mitigating hunger, with only 13pc reduction since 1990s: reports.
The tomato price was Rs900 to Rs950 per 5 kg in the wholesale market of Badami Bagh.
- Another chance to score!
- The way forward
- Banks play their part but remain shy of innovation
- Rupee report: Rupee-dollar parity stable
- Money Market: Bank borrowings decrease by 4.81pc
- Corporations fret about their own sustainability
- Karachi — a case study of an unsustainable city
- Local governments are key to effective implementation
- Taking your phone everywhere
- Gender and salary history
- A growing global workforce
- Troubled years ahead for Venezuela
- Selective implementation of SDGs leads to ambiguous report card
- Regional trade mostly in favour of Pakistan
- Finance ministry hits back at critics
- Dealers of power generators dread end of loadshedding