Re-appropriates Rs53.4bn from 213 slow-moving projects
Women are expected to comprise up to 25% of loan recipients.
Activity concentrated in commercial banking stocks as trading volumes remain lower-than-average.
The two power plants are scheduled to be commissioned by early 2020.
The current growth rate calls for more effort than complacency
Vulnerability estimates show that close to 51pc of the population was vulnerable to poverty during 2015-16 — SPDC report
It’s time to decide if we want to grow and create jobs at home — or become a consumer society and export jobs elsewhere
PM formally sent advice to the president to summon NA and Senate sessions for presentation of federal budget 2017-18
The rate has remained unchanged at 5.75pc since May 2016.
Preliminary April data indicated stocks would rise further, the IEA said.
- Planning Commission reallocates funds to complete 101 projects
- Govt failed to accomplish economic goals, says Khurshid
- Textile, clothing exports record nominal decline
- ICI acquires pharma facility, brands for Rs1.9bn
- Index ends higher as oil, bank shares lead advance
- Govt-farmers talks fail
- SECMC signs 3.8m-tonne coal supply agreement
- ‘Quality of life on rise for many Africans’
- No trade talks before Brexit bill settled, EU tells London
- Turkey, Russia sign pact for lifting trade restrictions
- Merkel says euro is ‘too weak’ due to ECB policy
- Chinese online retailer developing one-tonne delivery drones
- Businesses face diverse emotions
- Tweaking the path to growth
- What is the future of manufacturing?
- Rupee weak against dollar