Finance minister optimistic about reaching basic agreement with IMF by November 20.
Region’s future prospects will require economic growth to go hand in hand with further expansion of decent work: report
Hinopak’s truck sales plunged to 853 units in 4MFY19, from 1,224 units in same period last year.
Rouhani’s remarks came about two weeks after the United States restored sanctions targeting Iran's key oil industry.
Pence throws down the gauntlet to China on trade and security in the region.
How often has it happened that you were buying something over the internet but didn’t have a bank card?
The power division has set specific targets for distribution companies to recover arrears from previous bills.
Ending a culture of rampant tax evasion is expected to be high on the agenda in negotiations with the IMF.
“Ask your client to pay the nation’s money and we allow you to start the plant,” the CJP gives an offer to the counsel.
Economic Counsellor at the US Embassy says that Pakistan needs economic certainty to achieve sustainable growth.
- Heavy truck sales plunge, demand for buses edges up
- Saudi Arabia plans to cut oil output
- Pence vows no end to tariffs until China bows
- Banks, cement help index close in green
- Tech Talk: A startup turns your mobile SIM into a wallet
- Pakistan witnessed negative wage growth in 2015-16: ILO
- ‘Iran-Iraq trade expanding despite sanctions’
- Commodities: Insipid conditions on cotton market
- Weak rupee pushes up oil imports to $5.2bn
- Govt talks tough in search of tax revenue
- UK business backs May’s Brexit deal but plans for the worst
- IMF best option for Pakistan: US
- ‘Gas closure to hurt non zero-rated industries’
- Millers in Sindh await wheat issuance
- Stocks add 232 points to overnight gains
- China wants trade deal, says Trump