Machinery arrivals decline 19.2pc.
Our fisheries sector can contribute more to agricultural GDP if authorities come up with a result-oriented revival plan.
Oil Companies Advisory Council says the issue needs to be examined on techno-economic and commercial viability.
"The step was taken because many in the government felt the ban violated Article 23 of the constitution," says minister.
"Citi is committed to “assist Pakistan in helping fix its macroeconomic woes.”
Russia's deputy foreign minister says US is "playing with fire"; Beijing voices "strong indignation" over the move.
Global GDP growth “remained solid” in the first half of 2018 but there are signs that the expansion may have now peaked.
May promises new proposals to reassure Dublin that it will not get a “hard border”.
Turkey has seen its lira currency plunge by 40 per cent this year.
“We protect the countries of the Middle East...yet they continue to push for higher and higher oil prices!” he tweets.
- Fuel import bill surges 30pc
- Oil industry wants govt to delay launch of high-quality Euro-V diesel
- Govt says removal of ban on non-filers not done under pressure
- ‘Pakistan must take long-term policy measures’
- ‘High uncertainty’ hurting global growth, says OECD
- Asian firms’ confidence sinks
- EU pushes October Brexit agreement, threatens no deal
- Seeking to restore confidence, Turkey slashes growth forecasts
- Commodities: Palm oil hits three-year low
- ‘Get prices down now’, Trump tells Opec
- Gold steady
- Trump’s early trade-war advantage may be slipping by the day
- Cotton prices ease
- Mystery grows around Rs44bn gas subsidy for Punjab industry
- Uptick in big industry output
- Chinese company offers to develop Balochistan’s mineral sector