ISLAMABAD: Over 80 people were taken to the capital's Polyclinic Hospital after they had eaten contaminated food at a wedding, DawnNews reported.
A doctor from the Polyclinic Hospital said that after eating the contaminated food at the wedding, around 80 people were brought to the hospital.
He said that majority of those hospitalised are out of danger.
The doctor also said that a sample of the food has been taken to the laboratory for testing and seems to be a case of food poisoning.
Among those taken to hospital included the bride and groom, along with several women and children.