KABUL: Two international service members were killed in a bomb attack in eastern Afghanistan, Nato forces said.
The military coalition said in a statement issued Monday that the deaths happened on Sunday. The statement does not provide nationalities or other details. Nato typically waits for member nations to announce casualties before providing more information.
Most of the international troops in the east are American but there are forces from other Nato nations as well.
The deaths make at least 25 international service members killed so far this month.