Two suffocate to death in Chitral

December 08, 2019


CHITRAL: Two persons, including a police official, were suffocated due to gas leak in their room situated behind the New Bazaar here on Saturday.

The victims had left the gas heater on when they went to sleep.

Chitral police identified the victims as Rahmatuddin, a sub-inspector of police posted in the district judiciary, and his relative, Nasiruddin. They belonged to Hinjil village of Karimabad valley.

The bodies were dispatched to their native village after carrying out postmortem at the district headquarters hospital, Chitral.

Published in Dawn, December 8th, 2019