The suspense merely heightened by the fact that nobody knows exactly when it will be handed down.
Mirza has been accused of blackmailing a London resident Rana.
American officials emphasise greater bilateral cooperation to root out terrorism
Why didn't Nisar put names of the prime minister and his family members on ECL, asks the PPP leader.
This could be India’s major step against terrorism and the problem of refugees: Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh.
Rights activists demand SHC to appoint an independent judicial commission to investigate ‘overbilling’.
Three women and a man lost their lives in 'honour killing' incidents in Sukkur and Matiari districts.
Ombudsman committee in a report says there is a need to ensure availability of 400 medicines.
Top customs officials had cleared more than 50 containers carrying high-duty goods on fake documents.
- Tribe wants Angoor Adda border crossing reopened
- OIC delegation to visit AJK tomorrow
- Customs high-ups get off scot-free in illegal freight clearance case
- PUC expels its secretary general
- MQM-P, PSP condemn Altaf’s plea for Modi’s help
- Bye-poll in Ziarat today
- PPP getting ready for traditional April 4 meeting
- Lawyers seek restoration of quota system
- Fire breaks out at naval dockyard
- Balochistan govt vows not to let uplift funds lapse
- Pakistan’s ties with China not a zero-sum game, says envoy
- PPP to win next election in Punjab, says Zardari
- Billions from KP local govt budget may go unspent
- Modi sends chador to Ajmer shrine
- Centre, KP agree to include more projects in CPEC
- Climate change law receives cautious backing from experts
- No visa issued without consulting embassy’s security wings: ex-envoy
- China ready to take CPEC forward: spokesperson
- CS stresses eradication of polio
- Pemra issues notice to TV channel over remarks against PM
- Zehri vows forest policy implementation
- Show of military power at annual parade
- Planning Commission opposes LNG terminal leasing at Gwadar
- PAF’s academy named after Asghar Khan