The accused were unsuccessful in showing the sources of income used to purchase the London flats, says indictment order.
"If SECP law governing insider trading is applicable, do Tareen's actions exhibit integrity?" asks court.
The injured have been shifted to District Headquarters Hospital Mastung.
Court bars Ayesha Bawani Trust from admitting more students to the institution in the meantime.
Sirajul Haq asks participants of a Khatm-i-Nabuwwat Conference if other candidates prayed at Qadri's funeral as he did.
US vice president calls PM Abbasi, both leaders agree to maintain high-level engagements to strengthen cooperation.
Syeda Sadia, who played for the national side, says coach Saeed Khan assaulted her on October 8 in Lahore.
PM seeks suggestions from cabinet members regarding proposed increase in the number of seats of parliament.
The bureau was not established to promote the wishes of any individual or to take revenge: retired Justice Javed Iqbal.
- PTI asks Khursheed Shah to take notice of irregularities in road projects
- Pakistan, Afghanistan in angry tangle over border fence
- Cabinet allows delimitation on basis of provisional census data
- US seeks India’s help to ‘keep an eye’ on Pakistan
- UK mulling hate speech charges against Altaf Hussain
- More than 200 URLs blocked in Pakistan in three years: report
- Projects worth Rs14 billion approved for GB
- NAB not meant for political revenge: chairman
- US was ready to send troops to free Coleman family: NYT
- Four major generals promoted to lieutenant general
- NAB prosecutor leaves for UK capital
- Two soldiers martyred
- Eight injured in Indian shelling at LoC
- Army’s 10-day motor rally starts on Saturday
- Reports of Khurasani’s ‘death’ in drone attack
- PIA considering selling off ‘missing’ Airbus
- Punjab govt says crucial to keep JuD chief detained
- PTI submits objections to new accountability law
- Bajwa back home after ‘quiet’ visit to Saudi Arabia, UAE
- ECP reserves judgement in Gulalai disqualification case
- Pakistani women use hashtag to expose scale of sexual abuse
- Serious rights concerns persist in Pakistan: EU
- Two suspected bandits killed in ‘encounter’
- Steps to boost Pak-Iran trade discussed