Says frequent adjournments on request of lawyers are one of the causes for inordinate delay in disposal of cases.
PPRA to place evaluation report on bids for project at its website.
FM speaks to his counterparts in Sri Lanka, Nepal on regional situation; writes letter to UN official.
“Only six months have passed and each and every Pakistani is convinced that this government is nothing but a failure."
A minister says reforms in GB will be introduced in light of the SC judgment and in consultation with all stakeholders.
Lasbela deputy commissioner says food and other relief goods are being dropped in these areas through helicopters.
This was SFA's fourth visit to the restaurant; the last time, a "final warning" was given along with a Rs40,000 fine.
Naubahar and Student Biryani, which supplied food to the eatery, have been sealed for investigation: police.
- Bill on GB reforms to be presented in NA
- Case registered after couple murdered for ‘honour’
- India has to unfollow enmity with Pakistan: ISPR
- Crisis management cell set up amid rising tensions with India
- Efforts on to rescue people from Balochistan’s flood-hit areas
- Fazl hints at launching anti-govt campaign
- Mohmand dam project cost reduced to Rs291bn
- No world cup fixture under threat: ICC
- Pakistan, UAE navies conduct joint exercise
- SC asks govt to simplify meaning of ‘real heirs’
- Torn-up gas bills, barbs fly in rumpus-hit NA
- IHC to announce decision on Nawaz’s plea on 25th
- FATF chief criticised for failing to take action against Modi
- UNSC urges all states to help India probe Pulwama attack
- SC issues guidelines for identification parades by judicial officers
- Five killed in Kalat accident
- Govt takes over seminary linked to JeM
- Pakistani woman injured by BSF fire dies in Amritsar
- Sindh PA speaker remanded in NAB custody until March 1
- Seventh edition of LLF commences today
- SC overrules registrar’s objection to judge’s appeal against sacking
- PML-N wants Rs13bn spent on dam fund ads drive recovered from ex-CJP
- Speaker adjourns NA session after opposition disrupts proceedings
- Only 3pc of CPEC investment being spent on Balochistan: CM