Leader of the Opposition Shahbaz Sharif, PPP's Bilawal Bhutto welcome Shah Mehmood Qureshi's announcement.
"We have only two priorities: protect the poor and support exporters," finance minister says.
In NA speech, PM defends his planned move to issue passports, NICs to refugees.
The four were hoisting the national flag during a morning assembly when tragedy struck.
Imran-led four-member delegation will also pay a visit to UAE.
Five militants held; group involved in attack on NDC bus in Attock, FC convoy in Nowshera
The Imran Khan aide will have the status of a minister of state in his role as special assistant to PM.
Murad presents nine-month budget in PA; opposition protests against street crimes, water shortage.
The movie will be proposed in the 'Foreign Language Film Award’ category for the 91st Academy Awards
The SC mandated commission says building commercial plazas on industrial plots defeats the purpose of industrial zones.
- SC forms medical board in fake accounts case
- Politician arrested in London for ‘money laundering’
- Sindh IGP asked to ensure KE chief’s presence before Senate panel today
- TV channels told not to criticise judiciary over dams
- PM to leave for Saudi Arabia today
- Bajwa discusses security, CPEC with Chinese army chief
- PIA flight delayed over bomb hoax
- PTI agrees to form parliamentary body to probe rigging charges
- Ali Muhammad Khan sworn in as state minister
- 54 sent to jail on contempt charge in Sohbatpur
- Audit section of FBR paralysed by staff shortage
- 21 injured as train derails near Mianwali
- President Alvi’s maiden address to parliament today
- PPP warns of strong ‘resistance’ if Kalabagh dam project is revived
- Task force on energy sector on the anvil
- 20,000 personnel to provide Muharram security in Balochistan
- Committee to scrutinise govt action over FATF listing
- ANP leader urges CJP not to reopen Kalabagh dam project
- Bajwa starts three-day China visit
- Taliban call for closure of US bases, prisoner release
- Senate body to take up cases of Pakistanis jailed abroad
- Boy killed, parents hurt in car crash
- Tourist killed as landslide hits van in Hunza
- Rashid proposes sale of railways land to overcome deficit