The rise in kidnapping had forced the Hindu community to migrate from Balochistan to other parts of the country.
Talking to DawnNews here on Saturday, Provincial Home Secretary Naseebullah Bazai said that 70 people were kidnapped from the Quetta Division alone during the last three months.
According to Bazai, 53 of the kidnapped had been recovered so far, while the others were yet to be traced.
He said an anti-kidnapping force had been formed to curb the incidents in the province.
On the political front, the Home Secretary revealed that cases against 83 politicians had been taken back after the introduction of the Balochistan package
"We are taking back these cases on the direction of the federal government," he said.