Alert Sign Dear reader, online ads enable us to deliver the journalism you value. Please support us by taking a moment to turn off Adblock on Dawn.com.

Alert Sign Dear reader, please upgrade to the latest version of IE to have a better reading experience

.

RAWALPINDI:Fire erupted in the office of the executive district officer (EDO) health at Khayaban-i-Sir Syed on Sunday. However, nobody was reported injured.

The fire broke out due to a short circuit and overheating of an exhaust fan, said a rescue service official. A hospital bed was damaged.

The incident was reported to the rescue service at about 8:30am. Firefighters along with ambulances reached the spot and extinguished the flames.

Published in Dawn, April 22nd, 2019