Alert Sign Dear reader, online ads enable us to deliver the journalism you value. Please support us by taking a moment to turn off Adblock on Dawn.com.

Alert Sign Dear reader, please upgrade to the latest version of IE to have a better reading experience

.

Cartoon: 8 October, 2017

Feica's Cartoon
Feica's Cartoon
RK's Cartoon
RK's Cartoon

Email


Comments (4) Closed



Muslim Medina Oct 08, 2017 07:57am

The elite and rich Pakistanis are of the opinion that private schools give better education than public schools. This is not true. It depends upon the individual student and not the school. This wrong impression is responsible for higher fees charged.

Recommend0
AW Oct 08, 2017 12:54pm

It is one of the basic duties of the government to provide quality education in which the government has miserably failed. Government schools neither have quality teachers nor the curriculum which inspires, teaches and builds character. As per government's own statistics, 49% of Pakistani children have no access to a school or teachers. Obviously the remaining 51% have to deal with substandard schooling. While this negligent behavior continues on part of the government, it also desires to control the private schools in terms of the fees charged, curriculum etc. which is wrong. Private schools should not be controlled by the government in any manner. The extra-ordinary high fees charged by private schools shall continue to be a reality as long as the parents are willing to send their children to these schools and pay for them.

Recommend0
Dr. Salaria, Aamir Ahmad Oct 08, 2017 03:21pm

Private schools and ISPR, the two new topics picked up for today's cartoons by daring Feica and debonair RK. Well done guys. Keep it up and hang on tough.

Recommend0
niaz Oct 09, 2017 02:31pm

Two cartoons on two different issues but yet highly inter linked with one another. When the the state do not provide quality of education then the military establishment will take the charge

Recommend0