The following information is based on documents submitted to the Supreme Court by Imran Khan's legal counsel for the Panamagate hearing. The assertions made in these extracts are solely the view of the respondents. Dawn.com does not endorse or confirm the claims made in the case file.
The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chief has accused Nawaz Sharif of having siphoned off millions in ill-gotten wealth from Pakistan to foreign bank accounts.
Here are some unusual takeaways from documents submitted by the PTI in court against PM Nawaz.
1. The 'evidence' was prefaced by these bombastic allegations:
2. A cartoon showing Nawaz Sharif as a '20th century Mughal prince':
3. All 196 pages of an Urdu book titled 'Raiwind Sazish':
4. These photos of an Airbus cockpit:
5. This literature on money laundering, tax evasion and favouritism: