ATTOCK: Six people were diagnosed with Covid-19 on Monday in Attock, taking the tally of cases reported in the district since the beginning of the pandemic to 1,210.
Whilst giving details, District Health Authority Chief Executive Dr Jawad Elahi said out of the newly reported cases five belong to Attock city and one is from Hazro.
The number of active patients in the district, all of whom are under home isolation, now stands at 61.
He said one suspected patient is also admitted at District Headquarters (DHQ) hospital. Responding to another question, he said the number of suspected cases in the district is 24,457 while screening of 27,709 people has been carried out so far.
Test results of 213 people of the area are still awaited while 23,034 people tested negative for the disease so far across in the district and 1,122 people recovered from the disease.
Published in Dawn, February 2nd, 2021































