LAHORE: A fire broke out in a warehouse of a private beverage company in Lahore’s Gulberg area on Friday, DawnNews reported.
The fire led to the burning of goods worth millions of rupees.
Police and rescue services said the fire broke out due to short circuit in the warehouse.
Witnesses said the sound of a small explosion was heard from the warehouse at 8:00 am after which smoke could be seen at the premises.
Rescue teams were trying to douse the fire to save residential and commercial buildings near the warehouse from damage.
No deaths and injuries were reported in the incident.