Do you know these children’s movies?
- Guess the Disney classic movie in which a girl chases a white rabbit down a hole and ends up in a strange world ruled by the Red Queen.
- In which Disney movie, based on a fairy tale, a princess is troubled by her wicked step-mother, and she starts to live in a forest with seven little men?
- Name the animated movie about a boy, raised in the jungle by gorillas, who meets some explorers who are lost in the jungle. He finds a friend in a girl among the group but the others want to exploit him and his jungle friends.
- In which movie is a young lion living a carefree life away from his home, which is ruled by his cruel uncle and he goes back to free his land and people from the evil uncle and his hyena guards.
- In which Disney movie do we have the heroine living with her stepmother and stepsisters but has a very nice Fairy Godmother and some animal friends who help her meet her prince charming?
- In which movie, the hero, Flik has to save his land and its inhabitants from an attack by invading grasshoppers?
- Guess the memorable movie about an adorable nanny to two very naughty kids, Jane and Michael, and she doesn’t run away like the other nannies did. Hint: Julie Andrews played the role of the nanny in this.
- Name the movie in which daddy Marlin does everything he can to save his son after he is taken away by a diver. 9.In which Disney movie does a Red Indian princess save her people with the help of her friend John Smith?
It was the first animated movie ever to be nominated for Best Picture, and was about an enchanted castle with its talking dishes, beastly master and an imprisoned beauty. Answers:
Alice in Wonderland
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- The Lion King
- A Bug’s Life
- Mary Poppins
- Finding Nemo
- Beauty and the Beast