1. What is the innermost colour of a rainbow?
2. What turns red in the presence of acid and blue in the presence of alkali?
3. How many sides does a hexagon have?
4. How many ounces are there in a pound?
5. What has the scientific formula H2O?
6. What would you be having checked if a doctor showed you a Snellen’s Chart?
7. What unit of measurement equals to .9144 of a metre?
8. Which is the only part of the human body to accept oxygen directly from the atmosphere?
9. What is the common name for the third molar in each jaw of an adult person?
10. Which instrument is used to measure the diameter of spherical objects? — Rehan Jalal