Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz
- Believes current political setup "worse than Musharraf era" but that there is no chance of martial law.
- A stickler for parliamentary decorum, he once criticised his own government's ministers for not showing up for a National Assembly session.
- Believes in enhanced trade with Iran; maintains that the two countries shouldn't fall prey to sectarian divides.
- Advocated the freedom of media and its oversight of parliamentary proceedings.
- Believes peace in Pakistan not possible without peace in Afghanistan
- Supports minority rights; once ordered a crackdown against anyone insulting the Hindu faith.
Dear visitor, the comments section is undergoing an overhaul and will return soon.