Dawn.com encourages its readers to share their views on our website. We try to accommodate all users' comments but this is not always possible due to space and other constraints. Please read our comments guidelines below for more information:
- Please be aware that the views of our bloggers and commenters do not necessarily reflect Dawn.com's policies.
- Though comments appear to have been published immediately after posting, they are actually forwarded to a moderation queue before publication.
- Dawn reserves the right to remove or edit comments that are posted on this blog.
- Language that is offensive to any race, religion, ethnicity, gender or nationality is not permitted.
- Avoid posting comments in ALL CAPS. Commenters are also encouraged to avoid text contractions like 'u r.'
- Do not cross-post comments across multiple blog entries.
- Any comments posted to a blog entry should be relevant to the topic or discussion.
- Do not spam the comment section.