Two fires erupted at two different warehouses in the city on Tuesday.
Cause of fire at both locations was electric short circuiting.
However no one was hurt, Rescue 1122 officials said.
The first fire erupted around 9:30am in a warehouse dealing in sanitary wares, located in the basement of a commercial building that also housed a hotel at Faizabad.
“The sanitary shop and its warehouse were locked when I saw smoke emitting from the basement of the building. Shortly afterwards the smoke turned into a huge flame and started bellowing out of the shutter,” an eyewitness, Irshad Abbasi, told Dawn.