Pakistan isn't all mountains, plains and deserts!
This week, we asked our Instagram community to share photos of their favourite beach spots along the country's scenic coastline.
These are our top picks from the many fantastic photos on #DawnWeeklyProject.
1. Go zen: Somiani beach is the perfect place to practice yoga
2. Cast a line: Gwadar is fishing heaven
3. 'Do Darya' is to Karachi what Monal is to Islamabad
4. Skip that trip to the Maldives. Visit Sunehri Beach instead
5. Manora island's long sandy beaches are a great picnic spot, with landmarks worth exploring nearby
6. Combine a low-lying mountain range with the sea and you have picture-perfect 'Cape Mount'
7. If you haven't visited Hawksbay, you haven't done Karachi beaches justice
8. Sea View might not be the best beach around...but this picture had us believing otherwise!
9. Nathiagali beach is among the hardest to access, but that's exactly what makes it so perfect
10. Kick back and relax at serene Tushan beach
11. Kund Malir beach - just one of the many reasons to visit Balochistan
In our newly introduced project, we give photographers on Instagram a chance to have their pictures featured not only on our Instagram account but also on our website. Want to participate in our #DawnWeeklyProject? Then follow @dawndotcom and stay tuned!