Pakistan Peoples Party
- Supported Fata's merger with KP.
- As defence minister, reiterated wish for peace with Afghanistan.
- Opposes the privatisation of PIA.
- Is against tax amnesty schemes, which he believes favour the rich at the expense of the poor.
- Has been a strong proponent of provincial autonomy.
- Supports the parliamentary system of democracy, rather than the presidential one.
- Had opposed the cybercrime bill, fearing its misuse.
Dear visitor, the comments section is undergoing an overhaul and will return soon.