QUETTA: During the investigation of the Kharotabad incident, police surgeon Dr. Baqir Shah on Sunday rejected the claim that the foreigners had attacked the police with hand grenades.
Talking to DawnNews, Shah dismissed the claim that the foreigners had attacked security agencies with hand grenades, as previously claimed by police.
The person driving the five Russians and Chechans also rejected his previous statement given in police custody. The driver, Ata Muhammad told DawnNews that he had not seen any hand grenades or explosives in the car while taking the foreigners from Kachlak to Quetta.
He said that he had made his previous statement under police pressure.