KHUZDAR: Two labourers died of suffocation caused by gas leak from a heater in their room while two others fell unconscious in Surab town of Kalat district on Sunday.
Levies officials said that the four labourers who worked for a petrol pump slept in the room at the pump without switching off the gas heater due to cold weather.
After receiving information about the incident, the Levies Force officials rushed to the pump and shifted the bodies and the two unconscious labourers to the district hospital.
The deceased were identified as Badshah Gul and Abdullah.
Published in Dawn, January 25th, 2021