Alert Sign Dear reader, online ads enable us to deliver the journalism you value. Please support us by taking a moment to turn off Adblock on Dawn.com.

Alert Sign Dear reader, please upgrade to the latest version of IE to have a better reading experience

.

KARACHI: Five members of a family sustained burn injuries when a gas stove exploded inside a house near Safoora Chowrangi on Sunday afternoon, officials said.

Sachal SHO Javed Abro said the explosion apparently occurred because of gas leakage, causing injuries to five persons aged from seven to 18 years.

The injured were identified as Asghar, 18; Attaullah, 10; Kareema, 11; Ramsha, 7; and Samina, 10. They all belong to a same family.

Published in Dawn, April 22nd, 2019