Alert Sign Dear reader, online ads enable us to deliver the journalism you value. Please support us by taking a moment to turn off Adblock on Dawn.com.

Alert Sign Dear reader, please upgrade to the latest version of IE to have a better reading experience

.

LAHORE: Two labourers were reportedly electrocuted after they accidentally touched the high voltage wires at a petrol pump in Rana Town here on Tuesday.

According to the police, Awais (30) and Sher Ali (19) suddenly touched live wire during work, suffered shocks and were shifted to hospital where doctors pronounced them dead.

The police sent bodies to the city morgue and started investigation to find out any negligence on the part of the petrol pump management.

Published in Dawn, September 5th, 2018