Security and surveillance of Pak-Afghan border intensified, says DG ISPR.
Casualties feared to rise; second explosion occurred when bystanders rushed to help those hurt in the first blast.
Attackers managed to escape from the site of the attack.
The suspects include PIA and former airport security officials, says ANF's Maj Gen Malik.
Twenty-one others were injured; are being treated at Quetta's Civil Hospital.
PkMAP MPA confesses to running over official; police say law will take its course if no settlement reached with family.
Awan announces split from party after 21 years.
The girl was kidnapped from Landhi and later found unconscious in Surjani Town, police say.
Approval still not accorded to Riwaj Bill; lawmakers asked to reach a consensus after Eid.
- US-Pak cooperation imperative for peace in region: FO
- Sedition charges over Pakistan cricket win dropped
- ‘Safe havens’ are inside Afghanistan, Pakistan tells UN
- AJK budget passed in absence of opposition lawmakers
- Two injured in Indian firing along LoC
- Bhutto Jr steps into art world, raises hopes
- Pakistan Railways to introduce solar-powered traffic signalling system
- ‘Drought- like’ situation hits Makran
- Rehman Malik denies covert deal with PM on Panama Papers case
- PTI vows to resist alleged govt move to intimidate judiciary
- SJC drops proceedings against SHC judge
- Pakistan not being isolated, says US lawmaker
- President seeks NDU strategy for OBOR challenges
- Pakistan to tighten visa regime with China
- Eight die in pre-monsoon rain, storms
- Two FC men killed in accident
- Balochistan budget approved
- Nepra asks KE, Hesco, Sepco to refund consumers
- Funeral prayers for Navy personnel offered
- Need for timely implementation of CPEC projects stressed
- Nehal requests SC to vacate show-cause notice
- Pakistan, Afghan envoys in US trade barbs at Washington moot
- Disqualification reference against PML-N senator rejected
- PM announces Rs10m for each Champion Trophy team player