A number of senior PML-N leaders were present at the court to welcome Sharif.
Finance ministry yet to release funds; vendors clamouring for payments.
Senate secretariat sends ruling recently given by Chairman Raza Rabbani on the issue to stakeholders.
Despite subdued inflation, drug prices rose 15.68 per cent in October on a year-on-year basis.
Chinese team complains about political instability in Pakistan that may affect pace of project’s progress.
Institutions have lost their mandate by crossing their constitutional limits, interfering in others’ business: Hashmi.
'Neither the coalition and Kabul nor the Afghan Taliban can impose a military solution on each other.'
MQM, former PM Jamali vote with the opposition.
Petitioner says PTI employing delaying tactics; party lawyer seeks adjournment of case.
- ETPB seeks recovery of 300 kanals of land in Lahore
- Rejection of opposition bill irks Imran
- NFC award has to be finalised within five years, Senate chairman rules
- ECP summons PTI finance secretary in foreign funding case
- Zehri urges depts to fill 30,000 vacant posts
- Pakistan calls for negotiated end to Afghan war
- Govt policies responsible for unemployment: JI chief
- MoU signed to improve educational standards
- Chairman wants to build people-friendly image for NAB
- Protest against water shortage in Gwadar
- National Assembly passes bill to control power regulator
- Alliance with PTI on all seats across country: JUI-S
- Absence of senators continues to delay delimitation bill passage
- Aquifer feeding Katas Raj pond is under severe stress, SC told
- Huge cargo lies at Khunjerab for want of transport facility
- Saved by a whisker: sole survivor of Buleda massacre recalls ordeal
- Stunning aerobatics display in Quetta by air forces of Pakistan, China
- PML-N govt has failed on all fronts: JI chief
- CAA wants PIA chief to put ‘house in order’
- PSP to work for all ethnic groups: Mustafa Kamal
- Man killed, woman injured for ‘honour’
- Woman freed from Taliban captivity in Pakistan details brutality
- Human smuggling suspect arrested in Quetta
- Low conviction rate cited as reason for human smuggling