Advocate Malik Saleem Latif was a local leader of the Jamaat-e-Ahmadiya in Nankana Sahib.
"They (Sharifs) should be thankful to me for what they are today,” says Zardari.
Tahir Shah, a member of the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan, had been sentenced to death by a military court.
Minister's statement comes in the wake of three deaths and injuries to 28 others in a gun battle in held Kashmir.
Former provincial minister rubbishes rumours that PPP has struck a deal with the PML-N.
The soothing vocals in 'Pariyaan' are complemented by beautiful visuals and let's just say the song is a total winner.
On FM91's show 'Analyze it,' host Dr. Faisal Mamsa professed sexist views and promoted victim blaming, say listeners
Volumes were led by commercial banking and textile stocks as bearish sentiment continued.
The case was heard by a two-member Supreme Court bench and adjourned indefinitely.
- Dr Asim Hussain case timeline
- PPP-PTI ‘alliance of necessity’ starts crumbling
- Minister faces criminal charges for hunting markhor
- SC forms body to weed out inconsistencies in NAB ranks
- No plans to deport Pak-Turk staff and students, LHC told
- IHC orders removal of Axact men from ECL
- SUC clarification
- Solar power plant opened at ordnance factory
- No record available to probe visa controversy: Nisar
- Hub power plant to generate 10,000 jobs, says Chinese entrepreneur
- US spies still being ‘secretly’ issued visas, claims Rehman Malik
- Ludhianvi hopeful of ASWJ’s ‘unbanning’
- Poor farmers face uphill battle with climate extremes
- Progress on trade accord with Turkey reviewed
- AJK universities asked for transparency in appointments
- PkMAP leaders allege rigging in Ziarat by-poll
- Five killed in Balochistan road accidents
- NHA okays Rs31bn Jaglot-Skardu road project
- IS benefits from Pak-Afghan rivalry: US reports
- US official to discuss minority issues
- Five tribesmen injured in clash
- ‘Gwadar to emerge as economic hub’
- Bill proposing action over plea bargain, VR okayed
- OIC team concerned over human rights violations in held Kashmir