“She has been publicly accused of blood doping based on the gross misinterpretation of raw and incomplete data.”
Shaharyar opposes scheduling series via bilateral agreements, wants ICC to take control of Future Tours Programme.
“These were probably the toughest three days of my Test career,” Amla said after South Africa's loss to India.
India took a winning 2-0 lead in the four-match series by bowling out South Africa on the third day of the third Test.
Shakib found guilty of uttering abusive language after dismissing Sylhet Super Stars batsman Dilshan Munaweera.
If Vardy finds the net against United on Saturday, he will set a new PL record of scoring in 11 consecutive games.
Earlier, Pakistan had beaten India in a Test after 26 years in '52. The government got so excited it announced a holiday
Khan's 21-year career was defined by moments where he led a talented but volatile bunch of players to improbable wins.
- NZ hit back after being shot out for 202 in landmark Test
- Govt finally gives go-ahead on India series in Sri Lanka
- Five-match series likely from Dec 15: Rajiv Shukla
- International hockey body resolves to help Pakistan
- Nagpur pitch probably toughest of my career, says Amla
- MCC think-tank proposes DRS rule change
- Ashwin spins India to series triumph against S. Africa
- Spurs, Liverpool and Bilbao make last 32; Dnipro exit
- New-look England overpower sloppy Pakistan
- Boxers from Army, Navy, PAF bag 18 berths in semis
- Shahzaib shines in losing cause
- Rehman takes lead at CNS Golf
- India tighten screws on spin-wary South Africa
- Cricket enters into new era with floodlit Test
- PCB denies getting govt nod for India-Pakistan series
- New ICC chief hits out at ‘bullying’ Big Three