Pakistan’s fastest man, Liaquat Ali, clocked 21.53 seconds to finish third in the men’s 200m race.
Viv Richards threw his considerable support behind the West Indies squad who are locked in a bitter pay dispute.
Sarfraz Ahmed’s 39-ball 51 helped Gladiators chase down United's target of 117 runs in 16.1 overs.
The 2009 winners Pakistan have voiced security concerns while the release of tickets and venues are yet to be confirmed.
“I just couldn’t believe my fortune had changed... after the huge disappointment of being overlooked for the PSL.”
This Indian cricket fan pits the Indian tournament against the Pakistani tournament, and for good reason.
Pakistan chief selector used the word 'rest' on several occasions when asked what was in store for Shehzad.
“Asghar is a natural talent like Wasim Akram,” says former Pakistan spinner Iqbal Qasim.
- MCC to try red cards, sin-bins to tackle behaviour issues
- Peshawar survive Bopara blitz to edge Karachi
- Problems mount ahead of World T20 in India
- Silver lining for Pakistan’s shooters as athletes claim five bronze medals
- Judo team off to India for SAG
- Messi returns
- Moving ball to test Australian technique in Wellington
- Ibrahimovic double helps PSG sink Lyon in French Cup
- Kenya doping bribe claims by banned runners
- Barca set unbeaten record to see off Neville’s Valencia
- No Pakistani in world’s top 50 squash players
- Lewandowski brace fires Bayern into German Cup semis
- West Brom sneak past Peterborough on penalties
- United set 500m target
- Nazimabad Gym record second successive win
- Aftab Qarshi reach final
- Ansar shines as CAS Open Golf begins
- Army, PAF reach PFF Cup quarter-finals
- Springer guides West Indies to U-19 World Cup final
- Hamza Akbar to miss national snooker
- Daniyal shines
- Sharjeel, Watson star in emphatic win for Islamabad
- ‘Speechless’ Khurram over the moon after World T20 call-up
- Maaz, Maratib win wushu golds as Pakistan’s squash teams lose finals