“It’s only a matter of time before an umpire in an international or first-class match is seriously hurt, if not killed.”
The Games were vital in the athletes taking the next step in becoming even bigger stars.
“The officials who went to Kazakhstan had a very nice ‘vacation’ and shopping trip,” PJF's former secretary said.
Federer had little trouble in seeing off Argentina's world number 34 Leonardo Mayer 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 in just 77 minutes.
“Right now for me, I just think my body and my mind need some time away from the game of cricket,” says Michael Clarke.
Hosting of 18-nation third Jubilee Insurance World 6-Reds and Team Snooker Championships came as good omen for Pakistan.
Pakistan seems to be divided on the return of the spot-fixing trio, but what do the statistics say?
Kevin de Bruyne's record transfer to Manchester City from Wolfsburg has sparked concern about the drain of talent.
- India overcome brave Mathews to end 22-year series drought in SL
- Ishant, Chandimal banned for misconduct
- Cook seeks reliable opening partner
- Time running out for Watson
- Cummins grateful for Starc advice
- Serena, Djokovic roll but Nishikori falls
- Comment: Hosting of 18-nation snooker event in Karachi raises country’s image
- De Gea deal collapses but United sign Martial
- Egypt’s El Welily ends David’s reign
- ‘PJF’s judo campaign at world event was an eyewash’
- Aqeel marches into quarters, Saqib stuns Huzaifa in U-18
- Contingent leave for Samoa today
- Turkish bikers reach today
- Abdullah, Hasan share spotlight in U-19 cricket opening round
- England edge Australia in T20 thriller
- Seventh seed Ivanovic falls as US Open begins