Shane Warne says he would love to help leg-spinner Adil Rashid establish himself as a Test regular for England.
Blatter’s lawyers confirmed reports he is appealing against the 90-day ban that forced him out of office.
The team is gelling well which is a real boost in the lead up to the tough England series ahead, says Sallu.
“Saqlain is the best off spinner to have played for Pakistan and should be appointed as spin bowling head at the NCA.”
Pakistan are hoping Yasir and Zulfiqar match the exploits of Ajmal and Rehman who led England's rout in 2012.
“Akhtar did most of his damage in Lahore with a ball that must be the best of its kind since Franklyn Stephenson.”
The final session of the 2nd Test between England and Pakistan in 2001 produced a dramatic twist.
“My father always wanted me to become a professional cricketer and so I decided to give it a shot.”
- Blatter appeals ban amid FIFA turmoil
- ‘FIFA mulls delaying presidential election’
- Taylor, Bell notch fifties as Hamza impresses in drawn game
- Warne offers to help Adil Rashid
- Proteas seek to readjust in ODIs as Shastri cautions tourists
- Wins over Zimbabwe to boost Team Pakistan for England series: Sallu
- Zimbabwe edge Ireland
- Dual jobs by PCB officials to affect Bilal Asif’s interests
- FIFA official Takkas’ extradition to US approved
- Germany made to wait as N. Ireland, Portugal claim Euro spots
- Massa tops times in forlorn rain-hit practice
- Trouble-hit Fata cricket team make history
- FIFA’s acting chief fit for task despite illness
- Disgruntled Chung to appeal ban
- Lorenzo tops MotoGP practice in Japan
- Brazil, Argentina lose without Neymar, Messi
- Changezi, Masih, Imran, Rafique make exit in ranking snooker
- Djokovic blows Isner away at Beijing
- POA delegation off to Chennai
- Olympic equestrian events may not be held in Brazil
- Malik braces for tough ride back to Test cricket
- World football rocked by suspensions of Blatter, Platini
- Finn shows form as Pakistan ‘A’ wilt
- Shaharyar backs Afridi; pessimistic about India series