Blatter's representatives refused to comment on whether the same request has been made against the Swiss official.
The former captain says Pakistan faced a mountainous task ahead of next year's Junior Hockey World Cup in India.
“PCB can benefit from the Indo-Pak series in Sri Lanka by earning up to Rs3 billion ahead of the Pakistan Super League.”
The first ever day-night Test match is set to be played from November 27 between Australia and New Zealand at Adelaide.
More than the game, the tournament was a celebration showcasing the locals’ love for the game.
Khan's 21-year career was defined by moments where he led a talented but volatile bunch of players to improbable wins.
In Test match cricket, Pakistan is only second best to South Africa. In ODIs, they are freefalling.
Kumar Sangakkara says the game could “die” if spectators are not convinced matches are clean.
- United, Juve, PSG target CL progress
- ‘FIFA ethics committee seeking life ban for Platini’
- Defensive howler lets Defoe stun Palace
- Bangladesh sack Lopez
- French, Russian authorities to increase fan zone security
- Kohli excited by day-night Tests
- India eye series win against Steyn-less Proteas
- Sri Lanka ready to host India-Pakistan series
- FIFA executive committee to make progress on reforms
- Murray focused on Davis Cup final
- Lehmann, Smith wanted Johnson to play on
- Wrist tests disregarded, overage players inducted into junior teams
- Karachi Whites eye Super 8; Lahore Whites, Hyderabad in control
- Three basketball matches decided
- Ashiana Boys win
- Razi stuns Naresh, Rashid in semis at ITF Seniors
- Test makeover faces its pink revolution
- Steyn’s participation in doubt against India
- Pakistan outplay HK
- PCB chief hints at India series resumption as SL emerges as likely venue
- NZ expect battle of tactics in day-night Test
- Mark Taylor calls for four-day Tests
- Boult doubtful for Adelaide Test
- Li first Chinese to join Big Bash