Punjab government authorities claim the blast is the result of a "generator explosion".
Apex court says will not issue a short order in the case; will release a full judgment at an appropriate time.
Pakistan is acquiring helicopters and military vehicles to enhance the military’s capability to pursue militants.
Report by IGP Sindh shows 45 targeted killings were recorded in 2016.
Operation to eliminate threat of terrorism, consolidate gains from other operations and secure borders, says ISPR.
Analysts consider it an uphill task for the two regulators to take to task brokers involved in badla financing.
Both sides believe the SC decision would be in their favour.
A simple translation of Holy Quran agreed on by all religious sects will be included in the curriculum, says minister.
The paramilitary force will have sweeping powers to apprehend or neutralise threats in the province; will work with CTD.
- Former MNA Nabil Gabol rejoins PPP
- Justice Isa takes NAB to task over Langov bail
- Govt, PTI pin hopes over SC decision on Panamagate
- Sharif arrives in Ankara on three-day visit
- Five militants killed in Tirah air strikes
- Surrogacy procedure not available at home despite demand
- UNCHR plans skills training for refugees
- Pakistan recalibrating capabilities to fight terrorists
- Two policemen injured in shootout
- Bombs found
- Ayyan’s name struck off ECL
- Stranded Afghan wedding party allowed to cross border
- Khurshid demands joint session on military courts
- Wajih’s petition seeks inclusion of foreigners in headcount
- Slain bomb disposal official to be honoured
- Govt asked to compile data on terror war victims
- Ski resort razed by the Taliban lifts domestic tourism
- Four die, 21 hurt as bus falls into canal
- PTI demands NAB chairman’s resignation
- Balochistan cabinet decides to utilise natural resources to generate funds
- Senate chairman asks agencies to investigate fake Twitter accounts in his name
- FC chief visits Chaman border
- Not much attention given to languages spoken in Balochistan, moot told
- Two killed in blast