Govt agrees to cut military courts tenure to two years from three; adds anti-state activities to courts' purview.
Samples collected from the building where the blast took place did not contain traces of explosives: minister.
Due to safety concerns, the organisers have cut the three-day event short.
IGPs for Islamabad and Punjab have been told to submit their reports on the matter within three days.
Police arrest the accused who confessed to throwing his wife's body in the village well after strangling her to death.
Raids carried out in some of Rawalpindi's more densely populated areas.
The PSX ended the week with another bearish session, with the benchmark KSE-100 index losing 54.27 points.
Pakistan, Afghanistan asked to find a minimum common ground for combating terrorism.
No action taken against those responsible for the bizarre situation on the three-hour long flight to Medina.
- Situationer: when fear takes over
- Man seized from PIA plane in UK appears in court
- PIA probing safety breach after seven passengers forced to stand during flight
- Border closure hits Pakistani, Afghan traders
- Two houses set on fire after murder
- Land rush around Gwadar port triggered by Chinese investment
- Pakistan ready to work with Kabul: FO
- Army prepared to thwart threat from east: Bajwa
- US urging Pakistan, Afghanistan to avoid confrontation
- Two militants killed on Afghan border
- LLF to start tomorrow
- Election office attacked
- Former MNA Nabil Gabol rejoins PPP
- Justice Isa takes NAB to task over Langov bail
- Govt, PTI pin hopes over SC decision on Panamagate
- Sharif arrives in Ankara on three-day visit
- Five militants killed in Tirah air strikes
- Surrogacy procedure not available at home despite demand
- UNCHR plans skills training for refugees
- Pakistan recalibrating capabilities to fight terrorists
- Two policemen injured in shootout
- Bombs found
- Ayyan’s name struck off ECL
- Stranded Afghan wedding party allowed to cross border