ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik said that during his visit to India, he raised the issue of Indian interference in Balochistan, DawnNews reported.
He said that instructions are given by phone from India and that he would soon provide evidence relating to this.
Speaking to the press after returning from his visit, the interior minister said that India had presented him information related to Hafiz Saeed, but had not given any evidence.
He informed that an Indian delegation would be visiting Pakistan shortly to finalize the terms of reference for the visit of the Pakistan Judicial Commission to India.
Following the court’s verification, the judicial commission is expected to visit India early next month, Malik said.
Meanwhile, Malik also got some favourable news for cricket fans. He said that Indian foreign minister has agreed to give out unlimited visas rather than only three thousand.
When speaking about the attack on the airport in Peshawar, Rehman Malik said that the provincial government had been given intelligence report on December 12 about the possibility of an attack.