1. Which animal has the largest ear among mammals?
2. Among all two-legged creatures, which creature runs the fastest?
3. Penguins don’t fly so what do they use their wings for?
4. Which insect is also known as angleworm since it is used as fish bait?
5. Which of these tree animals — horse, donkey and lion — has a dark stripe on the shoulders?
6. Which of these large cats — lions, tigers and jaguars — have a tuft or a bunch of hair at the end of their tail?
7. Which member of the large cat family hunts mainly during the day?
8. Which animal holds the record of having the world’s largest brain?
9. Which bird has been known to stay afloat for more than a day without flapping its wings?
10. Which creature found in the Arctic Sea is often used as an alternative source of supply for ivory?— Rehan Jalal
1. African elephant
3. To swim underwater.
8. Sperm whale
9. The albatross
10. The walrus