Out of the 148 missing persons in Balochistan, 16 were found dead, said a senior government official.—File photo
QUETTA: The Balochistan Government on Friday said that out of 148 missing persons in the province, 16 had been found dead while 59 had been recovered, DawnNews reported.
A senior provincial official told a press conference here that there were cases pending against 148 missing persons in various courts.
Last year, 110 people were kidnapped out of which 70 had been recovered, he added.
Do you have information you wish to share with Dawn.com? You can email our News Desk to share news tips, reports and general feedback. You can also email the Blog Desk if you have an opinion or narrative to share, or reach out to the Special Projects Desk to send us your Photos, or Videos.