Police arrest suspected facilitator of Sehwan suicide attack in Dadu.
Details regarding nature of support from Rangers to be finalised later.
CTD, police and intelligence agencies continue operations to arrest suspects involved in terror activities.
Orders issued to security forces as Pak-Afghan border at Chaman remains closed.
Dar approaches parliamentary leaders, stresses need for decision on military courts in the wake of terror attacks.
Exodus is underway as the security forces have already launched operation in the area, officials tell DawnNews.
Sehwan police confirm arrest of multiple suspects; no breakthrough in investigation yet.
Security officials claim the suspected militants were attempting to enter Pakistan from Afghanistan.
“We have to place efficient systems in place to fight terrorists,” says Murad Ali Shah.
- Nisar blames ‘foreign powers’ for terror attacks
- Hasan, Fahim win KUJ polls
- Three killed in ‘encounter’
- Shoot-on-sight orders over illegal entry from Afghanistan
- Blast victims’ body parts found in drain
- Zardari visits Dr Asim in hospital
- Resolve to speed up operation against militancy reaffirmed
- Opposition unhappy with in-camera briefing on fresh wave of terror
- Two Pakistani men set to hang in Singapore
- US to work with Pakistan, other partners against terror
- Ex-lawmaker jailed in fake degree case
- Women shine on day two of Gwadar book festival
- AJK, GB on high alert after spate of terror attacks
- Six Sehwan victims buried in Balochistan
- Indian army chief’s threat against Kashmiris angers many
- Security of shrines tightened
- Brutality of targeting innocent people can’t be justified: Naval chief
- ‘Pakistan to stand by Kashmiris in their struggle for freedom’
- China offers support to fight terrorism in Pakistan
- Two killed in ‘encounter’ with police
- Timeline of attacks on shrines in Pakistan
- Balochistan to strictly implement NAP
- Four policemen, civilian killed in firing
- IHC considers maintainability of FIA appeal in Axact case